Chapter 24

Namjoon and Sohyun sat parallel to each other. Yeonjun stood behind Namjoon while Taehyung stood behind his brother both glaring at each other. Yeonjun knew who Taehyung was, he had always admired him as his role model. For Yeonjun,  Taehyung was an idol, but he wouldn't hesitate to fight him now if it meant he could protect his boss. Taehyung was a friend once, now his an enemy, a dangerous one.

Namjoon and Sohyun talked for a while about business matters and other stuff and it was finally time for dinner.

"Taehyung, why won't you go and take (Y/n) while I and Namjoon talk about some issues?" Sohyun smiled looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned for a moment but nodded his head before walking out. There were no guards around this part of the Mansion so he quickly made his way toward (Y/n)'s room.

Pushing the door open he sighed in relief when he saw her sitting on the bed.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked when she saw his troubled expression.

"We need to go, now." Taehyung rushed to her side taking her hand, both rushing out of the room.

"Tae What's going on?" She asked.

"Sohyun knows about our plan, we should escape before he tries to stop us." As a cue to his words a few guards blocked their way, all were armed from head to toe.

"Out of my way." Taehyung snarled his grip around (Y/n)'s hand tightening.

"Sorry young master, we were given clear orders to escort you to the dining room." One of the said.

"Well, if you have orders..." Taehyung walked closer to the men before attacking one of them and killing him by hitting his throat breaking the bones and before the other three could do anything he pulled his two cults and shooting two of them in the head. The last one aimed his gun at Taehyung but (Y/n) quickly ran toward him and twisted his arms making him kneel them blowing his head with his own gun.

"My feisty girl." Taehyung smirked and she grinned before once again running toward the exit hand in hand.

(Y/n) was shocked to see all the corpses on the ground once they were outside.

"Glad you could join us, we were starting to get worried." Her ears perked up at the familiar voice.

"Yoongi." She breathed before running to him and hugging him tightly. Yoongi smiled and patted her head before nodding at Taehyung.

"Go, Hobi's waiting for you." Yoongi nodded his head toward a black van not too far from them.

"What? Aren't you coming?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Just go."

Taehyung came closer and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back, ok? Take care of our little one while I'm away."

"Wait...were are you two going?" Once again her question was ignored as the two men walked back toward the mansion.

"You ready kiddo?" Yoongi asked.

"Always." Taehyung smirked, checking his guns one more time before stepping inside.

After some minutes finally (Y/n) snapped back to reality and then she almost ran toward the van, heart-pounding and tears streaming down her eyes. She knew how much Taehyung and Yoongi were strong and would come back alive but she couldn't stop herself from worrying about them and her father.

She opened the van door and was instantly pulled into a hug.

"I'm sorry." She smiled and patted Jungkook's back.

"You have nothing to be sorry for silly."

"Ofcourse I have, you were standing right next to me and I let them take you."

"Oi Kookie, get the hell out of my way, I want to hug her too," Jimin whined before pushing the younger away hugging (Y/n) himself instead.

"I'm glad you're safe" was all he said but his smile and glassy eyes said how happy he actually was.

"Stop hugging her you might hurt the baby...gush you guys are idiots." Hoseok rubbed his face.

"Hobi." (Y/n) Almost cried at the sight of her friends.

"Hey peanut, sorry it took so long to find you."

"Where's my dad?" She asked after not being able to spot Jin

"He took Soobin and his men to help Namjoon, he didn't want his husband to die just yet." Jimin said.

"Nah he wants to kill Namjoon himself." Jungkook snorted.

"What about Taehyung and Yoongi? Why did they go in?"

"To teach Sohyun a lesson ofcourse." Hoseok said, "Apparently he was just using Taehyung for his own work and was planning to kill you and your child and even Taehyung if he didn't agree to work with him. So far he was just using you to force tae to stay."

"That mf..." she growled.

"Why did Yoongi tagged along? Wasn't Taehyung enough?"

"Well, actually Taehyung was the one tagging along to make sure Yoongi wouldn't kill everyone in the neighborhood." Jimin chuckled.

"We wanted to go but yoongi said we will get in his way." Hoseok grumbled, not liking how he wasn't allowed to join the fun.

"That bastard hit you and was planning to kill you and tae, I can't believe his stupid ass thought he could get away with it." Jungkook grinned and then there were gunshots heard from the mansion.

"Welp,,, it's time to go." Jungkook started the engine, driving away from the scene.