Chapter 16 [Part 1]

A/N: Sup sup sup

How are you doing everyone? I'm sorry for not updating sooner I was really busy with exams and college in general but from now on I will try to update more, Thank you for being patient.

This chapter is mainly some fluff between you and Taehyung, just so I can get into action mood again lol, hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

»»------- ★ -------««

Two days later everyone went their separate ways for the time being until Hoseok and Taehyung were done with their tasks. Taehyung and (Y/n)'s apartment was almost empty, there was only a single gray couch in the small living room with a coffee table. The bedroom only had a queen-sized bed with an attached bathroom. The kitchen was in better condition, a stove, fridge, washing machine, and a small dining table with 3 chairs. The walls were gray and it gave (Y/n) a gloomy feeling. The neighborhood was a shabby one too, they lived in an old busy apartment complex on the 12th floor. Taehyung said they couldn't be easily tracked here. The fridge was thankfully full so (Y/n) treated herself and tried to forget about her problems by eating. Taehyung, on the other hand, spent the whole day on his phone and laptops.

It was past midnight and honestly (Y/n) was sick of Taehyung working the whole day. She slowly sits up on the bed putting her phone down he didn't even eat dinner. She made her way to the living room and there he was typing on his keyboard. She stood there for a few minutes wondering if it was a good idea to interrupt him or not until Taehyung's eyes caught the sight of her, he smiled lazily at her leaning back into the couch.

"Why are you up babe? It's late." He opened his arms and (Y/n) hurriedly walked up to him straddling his lap, laying her head on his flat chest sighing in contact. Taehyung smiled and stroked her hair.

"Are you done yet? It's late, you better sleep too." She mumbled into his chest.

"I can't baby, I'm not done yet, you should go back to sleep don't wait for me."

"I don't want to sleep without you. I will stay here too." She pouted, tightening her grip around his waist. He chuckled, he was really tired, and sleeping with (Y/n) was something he would never refuse, but needed to finish his work too, their lives were at risk. He decided to lay with her on the bed and get back to work when she was asleep.

"Ok, let's sleep together." He said picking her up carrying her to their bed. He laid her on the bed attacking her neck with butterfly kisses making her giggle and squirm in his arms. After he was done they just stared at each other not saying anything for a good few minutes.

"I love you so much." Taehyung breathed, lips brushing against hers before kissing her passionately, (Y/n) kissed back with the same force devouring the sweet vanilla taste of his lips. She put her hands around his neck the tip of her fingers brushed against his hair. They both moaned into the kiss, Taehyung left her lips to kiss her jaw and then her beck, leaving open-mouthed kisses all over her skin hand roaming her body trying to memorize every inch. (Y/n) looked at him the moonlight shone on him through curtains, he looked breathtaking. She felt really lucky to have him in her arms, lucky... she suddenly remembered her situation, theirs in fact. Did Namjoon really put her name on the blacklist? Didn't he care about her? He used to say that she was his world, his moonchild, did he let go of her just that easily? Jin too? Will Taehyung leave her too?

Her mind was messy and all over the place like shreds of a shattered mirror, she didn't realize that Taehyung stopped kissing her and now was looking at her, he sensed her lack of attention. She was deep in her thoughts and he didn't like it.

"What's on your mind sweetheart?" He asked in his deep voice.

"Nothing, sorry I just spaced out. Let's sleep." She mumbled turning away from him. Taehyung frowned, pulling himself closer to her he hugged her from behind nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

"You're thinking about Namjoon and Jin, aren't you?" Her body stiffened at his question.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this babe, but once we're done with IDs and some other stuff else will leave here and start a new life, just us, without guns, murders, or fear. Everything will be fine, I'm here for you."

(Y/n) looked at his eyes glossy with tears. "Don't cry (Y/n), you know I hate it."

"What if... what if we can't make it? Kim, Lisa, and others will come after us. What if we die? What if YOU die?" She sobbed burying her face in his chest crying.

"Nothing will happen, I will protect you and others, Kim can't hurt us, nobody can, I promise." He wasn't sure himself of his word, but he was determined to keep (Y/n) safe at any cost, even if it meant giving up his own life, but she didn't need to know that now. "Just sleep angel, I'm here, I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled and pecked her lips. He held her close to his body and pulled the blanket over them. Not long after both falling asleep.

Later Taehyung was woken up by his phone buzzing, it was Jimin calling him, he picked it up and exited the room not wanting to wake (Y/n) up.

"Jimin." He greeted his friend briefly.

"Taehyung, sorry to call you this time. But something happened, Yoongi hyung asked me to inform you as soon as possible." Jimin said urgently, a mild panic was visible in his voice.

"What is it?"

"It's Kim, he found Hobi and JK's hideout."

"What?"

"Don't worry they managed to escape but we need to be more careful, we heard that Kim is personally looking for you, and for some reason, he wants you alive. The bounty for you alive is more than the one that Namjoon submitted."

"Why does he want me? Alive?"

"No idea man, but, please be careful. We can't lose you or (Y/n)."

"Ok...thanks for letting me know."

"Anytime."

With that, the call ended.