Chapter 5

3rd POV

Taehyung almost killed everyone in the room except this last enemy who surprisingly was talented and it seemed so hard to try to find his location before he finds yours. Taehyung tried to came out of his hiding place which was beyond the bar's counter. But before he could do so the enemy fired at his direction, the bullet grazed his arms making him hiss in pain.

"Common V, you're not gonna hide like a little bitch for the rest of the night are you?" A voice asked from across the room.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I'm honestly disappointed...and to think of I was so excited to face you..." The guy said sarcastically. Taehyung frowned, he didn't have time to waste playing with this weirdo he needed to find (y/n) and Jungkook as fast as possible.

"Say what, let's fight like real men, fight with bare hands huh? What you say? Please? Pretty please?"

'What the fuck is this guy's deal?' Taehyung thought.

"You don't plan on hiding all the night seriously do you? Police will be here soon~" he sang the last part in a childish voice.

Taehyung finally made his decision, he came out, standing tall pointing his gun at the other. There stood a young man around his own age maybe younger, a little bit shorter, silky blonde hair pushed back neatly, what caught Taehyung's attention  was his bright green eyes, they were mechivios and curious at the same time, he didn't exactly looked like an assassin.

"Wow, it's an honor to see you in person Mr. V. I've heard quite alot about you." He said smirking looking at all the dead bodies around them, He hummed approvingly.

"Impressive."

"Who are you? Why are you after us?" Taehyung asked not fazed by his strange behavior. The other man slapped his forehead sighing before smiling apologetically at Taehyung.

"How rude of me...I'm sorry, The name is Zachary, Zack for short. And I honestly have no idea why but my boss.." he rolled his eyes before continuing,

"Is after a lovely girl named (y/n) which I believe you know her to well consider the fact that you two were about to kiss before we blast...." before he could finish Taehyung silenced him by shooting beside his head, bullet grazing his left ear.

"You wanted to fight didn't you? Bare handed?" Taehyung growled, Zack's eyes sparkled with excitement. His crazed expression snapping something inside Taehyung as well making him mirror his expression, he was excited finally someone worthy of his time. He put his gun down and took off his coat taking a fighting stand Zack too.

"Don't disappoint me kid." With that they charged at each other.

......................................................

Inside one of the room a man was trembling on the floor his body covered in blood, a girl standing by his side, she had the man's blood on her body as she looked down at him with disgust.

"You and your boss didn't think that you can just come and kidnap me like a little child hm?" She asked calmly the man flinched. He mumbled something but (y/n) didn't hear so she bent down a little, keeping a safe distance.

"F...uck...you..." he said, (y/n) sighed. Kicking him square in jaw. The man howled in pain.

"Whatever. I'm tired of playing with you." She said before picking the man's gun and shooting him in head. At the same time the door burst open and a panicked Jungkook came into view panting heavily.

"You ok?" He asked before his eyes landed on the dead body on the floor. His due eyes went wide mouth agape.

"You killed him?"