Chapter 1

(Characters ages

Namjoon   34

Jin    35

Yoongi    28

Hoseok  27

Jimin 25

Taehyung 25

Jungkook 23

(Y/n)     20 )

3rd's POV

Namjoon sat elegantly on his lather chair looking right through the man who was kneeling in front of his desk. He was shaking in fear, even though he wasn't here to be punished, just being in the presence of the mighty Kim Namjoon was terrifying for the petite man. Namjoon smirked, satisfied with how the man flinched when he lifted his hand to take out a cigarette out of his silver cigarette case, lighting it.

Jin and Jhope each were sitting comfortably on sofas in the room along with 2 guards by the door. Jin looked bored but Namjoon knew he was paying attention. Jhope on the other hand looked amused.

"So...you come here to seek protection?!" Namjoon stated, his voice matching his cold eyes.

"Yes...yes master Kim " the man stuttered. Shifting on his knees to find a more comfortable position.

"There's a new gang in the city, they came out of nowhere, attacking small gangs and cartels stealing their money, drugs or girls who worked in our clubs" he said, now he's voice was getting angrier.

"A new gang? How come we never heard of them?" Hoseok asked leaning forward a little.

"They...They call themselves Vice kings. They're not that famous yet but they're slowly gaining fame. Until now they never put their foot into our territories, but 3 days ago one of them came to me. They asked us to work with them but we said that we are a side branch for Bangtan, he didn't look happy but left without saying anything, I thought they were scared but last night they attacked us. They only left me alive to deliver you a message. One of them said "Tell your boss his time has come, we will destroy Bangtan" and then left. Please master Kim! Please help me! I have lots of enemies, if they figure out my men are dead they will come after me" he begged.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes, his blood begging to boil. How dare they say such a thing? How dare they invade his territory? How some low class punk allows himself to threaten him?

"What is your name?" Jin asked seeing Namjoon too deep in his thoughts to answer the man.

"I'm...I'm Jhon Smith sir. I've been serving Bangtan for 6 years now. I was in the charge of One eyed Jack club " Smith answered looking at Jin.

Jin nodded in understanding he had heard about him but never met him he wasn't an important person so no need for them to meet until today. One eyed Jack club was an underground strip club, a big one, actually their job was to trade young girls and sex slavery. Jin never liked stuff like this he hated the idea of people being treated like objects. Being a toy for someone else's desire. The thought made him sick to the core it brought back a lot of painful memories.

"I see. Don't worry Smith, we never leave our allies alone. We'll help you to recruit new guards and other...stuff  if there isn't anything else to report you can leave" he said looking anywhere but the man on the ground.

The man nodded and went out of the room with one of the guards accompanying him.

"Hoseok " Namjoon called catching his attention, Hoseok looked up at him waiting for orders, although he already knew what Namjoon wanted.

"Go see what can you find about Vice kings, I want to know everything about them every single fucking thing." He said, Hoseok nodded and stood up before exiting the room.