Chapter 13 [Part 2]

(Y/n) placed the blades under her dress pulling the edges back down before looking into the mirror and checking her makeup one more time, she sprayed some perfume on her neck and chest area, smiling at the gorgeous woman staring back at her in the mirror.

Taehyung put on his coat hiding his guns, he looked over his shoulder at (Y/n). He couldn't help but stare, she looked like an angel that came down from heaven just to tempt mortals, her eyes glowing and her hair fell in silky waves down to the small of her back. Her long black dress hugging her body in all right places. He walked up to her hugging her from behind pressing a kiss to her head.

"How do I look?" She asked, watching him through the mirror.

"Breathtaking, as always."

She smiled.

"Let's go, the show is about to start." Both walked out of the room and joined the others, all dressed up in fancy suits looking handsome as ever.

"You look amazing baby" Jimin said winking at her.

"Woah, (Y/n) look at you....bombastic."Hoseok whistled.

"Ok that's enough, let's go." Taehyung said putting an arm around her waist glaring at Jimin and Jungkook when they wiggled their eyebrows playfully.

"Thank you guys you look great too."

She Thanked them, she noticed Yoongi looking at her and she could've sworn that his eyes darkened for a moment before looking away.

Everywhere was dark, the whole place was dimly lit up by red lights, music blasting and people dancing and drinking, waiters carrying trays of food and drinks. (Y/n) saw the girls all gathered up in a VIP section. She locked eyes with Jennie both girls smiling and nodding at each other.

"Split up." Yoongi ordered and all of them went into different directions.

Unknown to them dolongyong's men were watching their every single move. Five men following Jungkook closely as he walked into corridors toward the security room. Four snipers aiming Taehyung and Yoongis head without them knowing. Hoseok was being watched by a few men too. A man sitting next to Jimin at bar, he held up his drink smiling at Jimin who smiled back without knowing that this guy was here to kill him.

Jennie sent someone to bring (Y/n) to her special room.

Kim So hyun, the leader of dolongyongs was in the hall too, surrounded by his men and beautiful girls. He smiled, satisfied with his victory, he was sure of it, he had them in his trap. He sipped his wine happily.

"Shall we start sir?"

Before he could say anything something caught his eyes, the face he's been looking for in these whole years.

"Taehyung..." he mumbled, standing up immediately.

"What is it Sajangnim?" His right hand man, Nam asked.

"What is he doing here?" He asked still in shock.

Nam looked at the direction his boss was looking and saw a young man. "He's V Sajangnim, bangtan's assassin."

His eyes widened.

"That...that bastard...RM..." he growled, eyes filled with tears.

"What's your order?"

"Stop it. Don't attack anyone."

"What? But Sajangnim."

"You deaf or what?" He shouted

"As you wish." He then talked with his men "don't attack bangtan, the operation is canceled, retreat."

"We're leaving Nam." Sohyun said walking out of the mansion without anyone noticing.

Taehyung went to Yoongi. "There's no sign of them, what should we do?" "We'll leave in an hour as we planned, Blackpink is our enemy too, don't lower your guard." Taehyung nodded his head.Meanwhile (Y/n) arrived at the room where Jennie was waiting, she walked in, it looked like a big dance room. Jennie stood there a long blade resting in her hand.

"You're finally here." She said, slowly walking toward her. "You have your weapon or need one?

(Y/n) pulled out her blades cutting her dress so it wouldn't get in her way.

"So you're Taehyung's girlfriend, I should've known. You're not his usual type but..." Jennie was cut off by (Y/n)

"As if you know what his type is, let's not waste more time. I've been waiting to teach you a lesson." She smirk.

"Bring it on then."