Chapter 20

Taehyung opened the door to two dead bodies of guards and (Y/n) who was pinned to a bookshelf by her neck struggling to kick Sohyun which she finally succeeded managing to send him stumbling backward. Sohyun growled charging at her again only to be stopped by a strong force that sent him flying onto his desk which wasn't that far. He was shocked to see his younger brother was the one who just threw him like he was just a piece of paper. Both Taehyung and (Y/n) were way stronger than what he assumed and now they were both here with him alone in this room.

Taehyung looked furious, his features hard and expressionless but a murderous glint danced in his eyes which sent a shiver down Sohyun's spine. He walked in front of (Y/n) standing in front of her and getting into a fighting stance, this wasn't good. On the other hand, (Y/n) looked worn, she was panting and clutching her stomach tightly even though Sohyun was sure no one beat her in the stomach, now, came to think of it, she was shielding her stomach the whole time as she fought. She always made sure that one hand remains there and when she received punches she only shielded her belly, protecting it. It hit him like a truck, a smirk forming on his lips, maybe he could make it out of this room alive after all.

"Glad you could join us little brother, this little slut of yours suddenly lashed out on me and my men. Please control her, if you can." He started at Taehyung a lazy smile gracing his face. (Y/n) glared at him spitting the blood in her mouth before speaking.

"We see what happens to that smart mouth when I break your fucking neck." She growled.

"Daring, aren't we?" Sohyun chuckled without them noticing he pressed a red button under his table alerting his men. "I could've killed you, though I can't when you're baring my brother's child."

He observed them carefully, both obviously tensed.  Taehyung looked like a lost puppy tearing his eyes from Sohyun to look at (Y/n). He wasn't sure about this at first, a shot in the dark. But now after seeing their reactions, he was quite satisfied.

"How...how did you..." (Y/n) asked trying her best to keep her voice calm.

'Bingo' Sohyun grinned.

"You're pregnant?" Taehyung asked as quietly as possible locking eyes with (Y/n). Never in his life, Taehyung thought he would be so terrified to hear he was going to be a father. His girlfriend and unborn child were at risk, one mistake and he will lose them forever.

Before he could lift a single finger guard rushed into the room, forming a half circled in front of them with guns pointed at them. Taehyung pushed (Y/n) behind himself, he was no fool. If these men fired up they both would die without a doubt.

"What do you want from me? Did you capture me to just kill me later?" Taehyung asked glaring at his brother.

"Of course not, you know I will protect you with my life, it's just this is the only way you would listen to me without trying to kill me. Now sit down so I can talk to you."

Sohyun gestured for a couch in front of his desk, Taehyung took a firm hold of his girlfriend's hand both sitting down on the couch. Sohyun smiled and sat down as well.

"First, I want you to know how happy I am to have you back by my side. You were just a kid the last time I saw you, look at you now... you quiet resemble mother." His tone softened and Taehyung felt his heart sting. He couldn't remember much but he loved his mother with his whole heart.

When he was a kid living with his grandmother he always wondered who his mother was, was she beautiful? Kind? Caring? Of course, his mother must've been the most beautiful person on earth the kindest one. She probably loved him to death. He often imagined his life were his parents weren't dead and would drive him to school every day like his other friends and classmates. He wanted to go on picnics with them, amusement park too, there were a million things he wanted to do with his parents but couldn't. His 7-year-old mind couldn't quite understand death, he thought that his parents were punishing him for being naughty and will be back soon but as he waited they never did. And he grew up enough to finally understand what death meant and that the dead couldn't come back.

"...listening to me?" Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when Sohyun called him again, he shook his head and focused on Sohyun again. (Y/n) sensed his distress and hold his hand, squeezing it a little. "Second, I want you back Taehyung, you're my brother, we both were born to take over the family business together. You belong here with me. When 'That' incident happened I was fourteen, I was back to find my parents and sister went, and my little brother crying over their dead body. I needed to take our revenge and keep the gang in order as well I couldn't keep you safe and take care of you properly so sent you away to our grandmother's. That old hag later ran away with you. Now that I've found you I want you back."

"What's the third?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm afraid that I'm not the right person to say it. (Y/n), dear, why don't you tell him?" He gave her an eat shit grin.

(Y/n)'s body tensed and Taehyung frowned his brows, to anyone else she looked completely fine and calm but Taehyung could tell she was nervous.

"What are you talking about?" She managed to say although her voice was low and hoarse.

"Oh! Are you gonna act dumb now? Are you sure you want me to tell everything to Taehyung?" Sohyun taunted

Now she was obviously panicking, her pupils were wide and she was breathing louder. Her eye found Taehyung's and for a moment it was like she was begging him to do something but he didn't know what. Taehyung had no idea what was going on and he didn't like it at all. What was (Y/n) hiding? Without knowing himself he started to become angry.

"What is it?" He asked trying to keep calm.

"Nothing..." she answered though both know she was lying.

"Tell her (Y/n). Or I will." Sohyun said

"Shut up." (Y/n) screamed and now Taehyung couldn't hold himself back anymore

"Just fucking say it, what have you done?" He shouted and (Y/n) flinched a little. She couldn't tell him, this wasn't a part of the plan, Sohyun wasn't supposed to know, how did he know?

"You see, my dear brother, this little girlfriend of yours isn't as innocent as she seems. In fact, she's far from that, she's even worse than Namjoon I dare to say." Sohyun said, his smirk grew wider as he saw (Y/n)'s wide, fearful eyes on him and Taehyung whose veins were popping out of his neck. It gave him an oddly satisfying feeling to see her so weak, he couldn't kill Namjoon yet so his daughter would be a good starter. Although he couldn't do it as long as his brother loved her, what if Taehyung was the one to kill her?

"She was sent here by Namjoon to kill me and you. She was never fooled like you, in fact, she knew about this all along. She was waiting for me to capture you." Taehyung looked at her, eyes filled with such rage she had never seen in the entire time of knowing him.

"He's lying" (Y/n) cried "I didn't want to hurt you, he's lying." Her voice cracked and if Taehyung wasn't this angry he would snap Sohyun's neck for making her cry.

"Namjoon just used you, he wanted to get to me and wipe us out for once and always. We had been rivals for the longest time even before you even met him. Wasn't it strange how he let his beloved daughter take part in such a dangerous mission even though he was sending you out to die? She was never meant to die with you. Once she was done with is she would've gone back to him."

"That's a lie. My father didn't want to abandon us." (Y/n) shouted

"Be quiet," Taehyung said calmly, his deep voice sending chills down her body. "So it IS true. You knew about this all along didn't you?" He let out a humorless chuckle, "I thought you would never lie to me...guess I was wrong. Oh man, I was so wrong."

"Tae..."

"Don't." He snapped, "I don't wanna fucking hear your voice."

"Not to interrupt you or anything but what are you going to do with her? I will allow you to decide her fate." Sohyun announced.

Taehyung glanced at (Y/n) for a moment thinking about what he should do before opening his mouth...

~To Be Continued~

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N: Cliffhanger~~ muhahaha

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and sorry for the kinda late update. So tell me what do you think Taehyung will do?

Let me know in comments and also feel free to say your ideas and opinions in comments, thank you and see you in the next chapter.

Luv U❤👋.