Chapter 11

It was already 4 AM when (y/n) was allowed to leave her parents' room. She explained herself twice already, first Jin and then Namjoon. The truth was when she was still in high school once she was coming home she got lost and a few men decided to harass her, if it wasn't for Taehyung seeing them accidentally she didn't know what could've happened to her. But after the fight, Taehyung got injured and she did nothing but scream and cry. She hated how weak she was so after they were back home she asked Yoongi to teach her how to fight and defend herself. She didn't tell her parents because she knew they would stop her, saying they protect her and she didn't need to bother with such things and she needs to focus on her studies.

She wanted to go to her room and sleep but when she remembered her kiss with Taehyung she grinned and started to run in the opposite direction.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his bed after a long night when he felt a weight on top of himself. "Wake up Kookie." He groaned and opened his eyes, looking at the annoying creature whom he called his best friend before she decided to wake him up. "I'm sleep now" he mumbled "I'll kill you when I wake up"

"Bitch wake up, I kissed him, I kissed Taehyung you can't miss this."

"Listen hoe, you can't wake me up 4 in the morning to tell me about your dreams you know? Ughhhh........" Jungkook huffed.

"Duh, it's not a dream. I kissed him for real, he said he loves me, you hear that? Love." She beamed shaking him vigorously. Jungkook's eyes widened, a grin slowly spreading on her face.

"He didn't." He said in disbelief. "He did." (Y/n) answered with a smug face.

"So what did you do? Did you faint?"

"No, but I was close to."

"Tell me everything, fully detailed." They both sat across from each other holding hands, both excited af.

......................................

3 weeks later since that night, everything was normal once again. The news of Bangtan wiping out the Vice kings and a few other gangs (in the party) all in one night spread across the whole underground like wildfire. A few of other family heads expressed their congratulations and happiness by sending tributes or simply calling Namjoon. Taehyung and (y/n) became closer but still didn't reveal their relationship to others except for Jin and Jungkook. Taehyung killed Zack that night making sure he suffered enough before doing so but Hotoke survived a little bit longer.

He was so determined to not say a single word but after spending a week in a cellar with Jungkook, he finally gave up. It turned out that the person behind all of this was someone named Kim, a rather young mafia leader in east Asia, he had Korea and Japan under his control and it looked like now he was after bangtan's territory. Namjoon and Yoongi were also acting strange like they already guessed who this guy was but didn't say anything.

Taehyung also tried to look for his last family member, his brother. But there was no sign of him anywhere. Right after he came to the US to live with his grandmother, his brother just disappeared. He also finds out that he lived in Seoul for a few years too, and that his family was buried there.

Currently, everyone was sitting around the table for breakfast except Taehyung and Jimin.

"*sigh* can someone please go and get these two for me? We have work to do." Jin said already irritated.

"I'll go." (Y/n) jumped on her feet, eyes glowing.

"...ok.." Jin said chuckling. Namjoon only eyed her with a raised brow. Sipping his morning coffee.