Chapter 10

"Don't come any closer!" (Y/n) said with a shakey voice holding up her hands "if you lay on finger on me..."

"What? Your daddy will kill me? Or that boyfriend of yours?" Zack cut her off. Pulling her harshly by her arm yanking her body toward himself.

"Common sweetie, be good" Zack warped his arms around her shoulders holding her close, probably a bad move.

Next thing he knew, (y/n) punched his ribcage as hard as she could and grabbing his gun from his left hand before twisting the right one and shooting a bullet in the joint. Zack shrieked in pain.

"Or I will kill you myself." She said.

"You bitch..." he shouted. When (y/n) was about to kick him in face he took her leg and pulled harshly making her fall, he face hit the ground hard and she groaned. Before finding a chance to recover Zack gripped her hair and pulled her head up knee kicking her. Her face was covered in blood as he finally managed to escape his grip and putting some distance between them.

Both were panting hard though Zack was in a worse condition his arm was bleeding so much.

'I can't waste much time here, this should be quick' he thought before charging at her pulling a small pocket knife out without letting (y/n) see. He pretended to punch her but stabbed her in stomach with his injured arm both screaming in pain.

"Fuck" Zack cussed, gripping his arm. He watched as (y/n) struggled to stand up.

"Stop struggling, it doesn't have to be painful." (Y/n) just laughed at his words. Standing up trying to form an strategy as soon as she could. She saw a heavy looking vase on her right side it was close and probably could have knocked him out, but not for sure. On her left was the gun which they both seemed to forgot about, it was farther from her than vase but could kill him in spot, less risky.

Zack caught onto her gaze and noticed the gun too, looking into each other's eyes for a moment before both racing toward gun. Zack however reached it faster, but as soon as he turned around something heavy was smashed against his face.

Zack's limp body fell on the floor with a thud. (Y/n) scoffed and threw the remaining of the vase away.

She then called for gaurds to take Zack to the basement, the very same place where all of their enemies would end up, if not graveyard.

She waited patiently for him to wake up, she wondered how long would it take for others to come home but that didn't matter right now. She saw him stir before waking up. Zack noticed his hand were tied up to ceiling above his head,he had no idea how long he was hanging but he guessed it was a while considering the ache in his muscles. His injured shoulder hurt like hell and it was driving him crazy already he pulled on the ropes around his wrists with his all might but they wouldn't give.

"Don't bother." A voice said

He looked up to discover the girl who had knocked him out and put a bullet in his shoulder; he chuckled, (y/n) narrowed her eyes but smiled. Her smile was bone chilling. Zack shivered clutching onto the ropes taking deep breaths to calm himself. The girl looked absolutely calm for someone who just shoot her kidnapper and locked him up in their basements, it only meant that she was used to violence and this kind of stuff, but Hotoke said she was naive and innocent, can't even hold a knife let alone fight. Did they mistake her for someone else? Did RM trained her and hide it to protect her? Does he even know? It didn't matter now, he wondered when the rest of Bangtan would be there, if they come and see him here it would be huge problem, he needed to escape. He needed a plan and he had one.

"I can't believe I lost to a little girl. I'm disappointed." He said, trying to get on her nerves.

"Me too. Honestly I was expecting a good challenge. But you're so weak." She answered coolly.