Chapter 13

Taehyung was woken up by a knock on his bedroom door, he pulled the sheets over (y/n) covering her naked form before getting up throwing his shirt over his head and opening the door. Yoongi was standing there an unreadable expression on his face.

"We need to talk, be in Hoseok's room in 15 minutes." He said putting his hands into his pockets.

"Should I bring (y/n) too?" Taehyung saw how Yoongi's body tensed, the older looked at Taehyung's bed and sighed.

"No, let her be. See you soon." And with that he was gone.

"Yeah." Taehyung mumbled and then closed the door and headed to the bathroom.

15 minutes later all of them gathered into Hoseok's bedroom. Jimin and Jungkook were both siting on bed, Hoseok sat behind a desk his laptop and some other devices in front of him with several cups of finished coffee. Taehyung sat on a leather chair and Yoongi stood by fireplace.

"Why are we here again?" Jimin said a yawn escaping from his lips. Jungkook nodding in agreement.

"They lied to us." Hoseok growled, clenching his fists.

"I knew it." Taehyung said, his voice laced with hatred and venom. "Namjoon never should've trust them."

"What's their plan?" Yoongi asked calmly, though he was nowhere near that but he needed to think clearly and act wisely, he's leading this mission after all.

"They have hidden cameras in all of our rooms, it took a lot of time to hack mine so they wouldn't notice that we already found out about their intentions. Lisa isn't helping us capturing Kim, it's opposite, she helping him to get us. Check this out." He said pressing a button on his laptop.

'Have they arrived?' A Male voice asked. 'Yes, they are here, a new girl is with them too' they heard Lisa's voice. 'I know' 'what should we do for now?' 'Nothing, just entertain them for now, I will deal with them in party myself' The call ended.

"Those fuckers..." Taehyung shouted flipping the table in front of him.

"I will kill them myself." Jungkook said standing up too.

"Calm down you two, can we leave without them noticing?" Jimin asked facing Hoseok

"No, they're guarding every single entrance. But we always can fight our way out." He replied.

"No we won't, if we leave now them we will lose our chances for finding Kim. He will hide in his hole as soon as he finds out we know about his plan." Taehyung said.

"His right, this is our only chance to face Kim and see what he's capable of. This will also give us an idea of how to beat him." Yoongi agreed, nodding his head. Everyone went silent.

"But it's risky, what if we can't make it out alive? What if this Kim is smarter than us and already has predicted something like this happens?" Jimin asked."We won't know unless we try." Hoseok said. "We should let Namjoon know about this." Jungkook said walking up to Hoseok. "That's another problem, I can't contact with him, with no one. We are on our own."

"We need a plan, and fast." Jimin said looking at the clock, 8 AM.

"We still don't exactly know what their plan is. Are they planning on a fight? Or they're gonna just poison us?" Jungkook asked. Just now it did hit them hard, how can you stop something that you have no idea about?.

"We need to be careful, for now everything is against us, just be cautious about what you do or eat, don't let them get you alone, walk in groups and be armed." Yoongi said. "We also need to start to come up with a plan as Jimin said."