Chapter 11 [Part 2]

(Y/n) scurried her way upstairs straight to her 'boyfriend's' room. He was sleeping soundlessly in his bed, the room was dimly lit up due to the curtains and the cloudy sky so she couldn't clearly see his face. She tiptoed to his bed laying by his side, she looked at his face, smiling but her smile flattered when she saw his frowning and sweaty face, he whimpered, (y/n)'s heart shatters seeing his vulnerable and fragile state. He was having a nightmare. She slowly ran one hand through his hair and with the other brought his body closer.

"Taehyung, wake up love, it's just a nightmare." She whispered in his ear continuing to say sweet nothings until he opened his teary eyes.

"(Y/n)" he called in a deep, raspy morning voice, which could've melt her if it wasn't for her worrying so much about him. She knew about his nightmares, he almost had them every night.

"Shhhh, it's fine love, you're safe now. I'm here."

Taehyung said nothing and just pulled her closer. She calmed him down, her scent, her voice, her heartbeat. She felt safe, like home. He wasn't afraid to be weak around her, he knew she would be there to catch him when he was falling. Loving him even when he didn't love himself. He let tears fall from his eyes, wetting her shirt though she didn't mind at all, she just kept rubbing his back, comforting him. After some time (y/n) finally broke the silence.

"Was it the same dream again?" She sat up, he following the suit. Taehyung said nothing, only looking at their intertwined hands. He didn't want to say, but they were getting worse. He would run into the room his family was killed but there was only one corpse there, (y/n) body in a pool of blood. Even thinking about it made his blood run cold. It was just a dream, no way in hell he would let anyone touch her. He will make sure to kill that person 100 times to make sure she's safe.

(Y/n) looked at the dark circles under his eyes, didn't he sleep enough?

"When did you sleep?"

"I was up till 6. I don't know how, I just, I just fall asleep, I didn't want to." He mumbled.

"It's 7, you need to sleep a little bit longer, I'll tell dad you need rest. Ok?"

"No...no. I can't, I don't want to." He said and stood up walking toward his bathroom to take a shower. "You can go, I'll be down in a bit."

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked Taehyung smiled and stretched out his arm. "Come here."

(Y/n) obligated and walked to him, he pulled her in his chest again kissing the top of her head. "I'm fine baby, really. Sorry to worry you." He pecked her lips.

It looked like he was back to his normal self, but (y/n) couldn't help but worry that he's just pretending like his fine. Anyway, she decided to listen and gave him some space. She exited his room, to go and wake Jimin up. Before she could knock the door was swung open and a girl with messy blonde hair and revealing clothes stepped out of the room. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. The girl though didn't look fazed. She just walked past her, walking away like she owned the place.

"I'm telling dad." She said as soon as she saw a shirtless Jimin.

"Of course you do, that's what snitches do." Jimin laughed.

"You can't keep bringing random girls to the home you know?"

"I'm not the only one you know?"

"You know what, whatever. Breakfast is ready, come down." She said and started to walk away.

Taehyung and Jimin both come to the kitchen together. Taehyung sat beside (y/n) and Jimin chooses to sit with Jungkook.

"You're late." Jin snapped.

"Sorry." They both mumbled, not in the mood to argue with Jin this early in the morning.

Taehyung took (y/n)'s hand in his under the table, both smiled at each other. Yoongi who was sitting in front of them raised an eyebrow. Taehyung smiled at him, but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Taehyung, Yoongi, I have a mission for you. Jimin, Hoseok you too." Namjoon said.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked finally tearing away his gaze from Taehyung to look at Namjoon.

"I finally managed to send some of my spies into Dolongyong's organization. That Kim guy is up to something. His men are following us around, as you already knew." Everyone nodded. "We need to be careful, we still don't know his motivation, but for whatever reason it is, he's still after us. We must be on our guard and wait for a good chance to attack him before he comes to us." Namjoon signaled Hoseok to continue

"So basically the Vice kings weren't their only branch around here. There are still dealers and assassins working for them lurking around here, small rats. Catching them isn't a big deal but will alert Kim that we're up to something. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and I will soon fly to Seoul in pairs trying to find more information about this dolongyong gang. Though we're not alone, we have our own allies in Seoul which you will meet soon. That's all for now."

(Y/n) froze, Taehyung was leaving the country? It meant that she didn't get to see him for God knows how long. Will he even make it back?

"Can I go too?" Before she could think those words left her mouth. Taehyung and Namjoon's head snapped in her direction.

"No," Taehyung said and Jin nodded his head.

"It's too dangerous." Jin continued.

"Yoongi." Namjoon called catching the man's attention who was silent for a while. Yoongi just hummed.

"You were her teacher. Do you think she's ready?"

Now, this surprised everyone, even (y/n) herself. Namjoon was the last person they expected to ask such a question. (Y/n) looked at Yoongi, begging him with her eyes to say yes.

"She's strong." (Y/n) sighed in relief. "But she can't come, our chances of survival in this mission is slim. It's dangerous even for us. But it's up to you, you're the leader. And her father."

"She's not leaving this house, just because she can fight doesn't mean she can go to missions," Jin said firmly. Challenging Namjoon with his gaze to say anything else.

"But..." she started. But Jimin cut her off.

"Maybe next time, what you say? I will take you with myself for the next mission."

"You guys suck." She grumbled.

"Let's vote." Namjoon started. "Who says she can go to this mission?"

Only Jungkook raised his hand.

"I got you" He mouthed making her smile.

"Fine, she can leave. With Jungkook."

"Really?" Both Jungkook and (y/n) shouted.

"You can't be serious" Taehyung said.

"Kim Namjoon" Jin said and he sounded very pissed.

.....................................

That's how all the 6 ended up in a plane to Seoul. It was a public flight. Jungkook and (y/n) sat together while Jimin and Hoseok were a few seats away. Taehyung and Yoongi were together too, though they didn't talk at all. The atmosphere between them was heavy, not sure why but they just didn't feel comfortable around each other. And that was odd, these two were the best due but now they didn't even talk. (Y/n) occasionally looked back at Taehyung but he ignored her after it was settled that she would accompany them he was giving her the silent treatment.

Their plane finally landed in Incheon airport and then they took the train to Seoul. Where they were supposed to meet with their ally. They traveled separately but close enough to help each other in the case. Big black cars and men in suits were waiting for them, they were taken to a large mansion. Outside of the house they finally met their 'ally'.

"Welcome to Seoul. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." They said.