Chapter 7

Everyone was in Taehyung's room except for Jungkook who was currently outside. Taehyung at first looked a bit puzzled but now he was back to his normal self.

"You scared us kid, be more careful next time." Jin said patting his shoulder softly, Hoseok nodded along smiling at him.

"What happened back there? Do you remember anything?" Namjoon asked. He saw Taehyung hesitate that's when he noticed (y/n) was still in the room.

"Baby can you leave us for a moment?" Namjoon asked.

"They were after me right? Then I need to be here as well, go on Tae." She turned toward Taehyung, ignoring Namjoon, who sighed in defeat he knew her well enough to realize that she wasn't going to leave the room.

"I don't remember much....I only remember his name was Zachary

"Zachary? Hoseok do you know any assassin named Zachary?" Namjoon asked looking at Hoseok

"I know at least 5 of them, but I will find this one. If he can fight with Tae and stay alive then it shouldn't be hard to find him." Hoseok explained.

"Good. Yoongi did you increased our security?"

"Yeah don't worry."

As they were talking suddenly Jungkook barged into the room smiling like an idiot,

"Aish hyung, you're still alive?" Jungkook teased sarcastically, walking closer to Taehyung.

"Don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me." Taehyung sassed back.

"Where were you Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Oh, Jin hyung, how are you? You look handsome today." Jungkook bowed his head and smiled brightly at Jin who looked at him with narrowed eyes and suspicious expression.

"Okay..." he answered uncertainly, others were dumbfounded too.

"Enough chit chatting, we have work to do." Namjoon said catching everyone's attention, they all nodded and began to walk out of the room leaving (y/n) and Taehyung. Taehyung's smile dropped, his features darkened. (Y/n) frowned, thinking about the possibility of why his mood suddenly changed.

"(Y/n)" he called her name catching her attention.

"Yes?"

"Stay with me a little longer."he asked. (Y/n) didn't said a word, she just sat beside him on a chair, the very chair that she spent sitting on it waiting for him to speak up.

"I'm sorry." He finally said making her confuse.

"For what?" Asked (Y/n).

"I tried to kiss you that night, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking reasonably." His voice was calm as always, face emotionless but his eyes were filled with an emotion which she couldn't exactly tell what. Her heart sank into her stomach.

'does it mean he regrets it? Does he hate me?' She thought already feeling her eyes sting with tears threatening to fall.

"Forget about it. It was my mistake, sorry." If his words weren't already enough his cold and icey tone was enough to break her heart.

She pursed her lips into a line nodding slowly,

"No problem, I understand."

using her last remained energy to walk out of the room holding herself in one piece.

She went to her room and locked herself in.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, he was livid at himself for being such a coward. Instead of telling her about his feelings he pushed her away.