Chapter Thirty

A/N: Okay so this chapter was blast to write, I hope you are ready for some fluffy moments and even some romance. More cute romance stuff is too come very soon, so I'm looking forward to writing that! I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I did, lots of love kiddos!

A reflection of herself stared back as Vallea gazed into the bathroom mirror, face wrinkling up as she concentrated, eyebrows knitting together and forehead furrowing. Her hands tightly grasped the sink as she fixedly stared herself down. Peach eyes twinkling with tears as she thought of anything sad like a hurt puppy, uneaten candy, that scene from Coco, or her lack of fuzzy socks, which was a true tragedy.

She strained, cheeks flushing and eyes nearly bulging onto her head as tried to force the tears out. It was a hard task trying to make herself cry but at the same time staying calm and level headed. It was like she was trying to filter out specific emotions from surfacing which was quite challenging she quickly learned. But she had to do this. If she succeeded that meant she was on her way to properly managing and controlling her quirk again.

The low and hushed sounds of Aizawa and Yamada making breakfast became white noise to her, helping the world to slowly melt until it was just her and well her reflection. Heart shaped lips puckered, their coral pink hue faded away into more of a cherry red at the mild pressure. Fingertips dug into the white ceramic surface of the sink as she breathed in and out deeply, eyes fluttering shut as she focused. She could do this, she had gone through more difficult tasks than this and succeeded, so this should be easy peesy. She just had to put her mind into it. She could do this.

Suddenly she was plunged into warm waves, body sinking as the water gently rippled and swayed above her. The balmy liquid licked and caressed at her skin as her quirk shifted, freezing the hormones and chemicals that rushed throughout her bloodstream until they became dormant, as if they were hibernating for the winter until she once again would need them.

This time instead of her body becoming ablazed with cyan, it gently radiated off her like moonlight. Engulfing her form in the soft sheen until it sunk into her skin, descending into her veins. The blue smoldered out as icy tears gingerly cascaded down her rosy cheeks. Peach eyes fluttered open watching in awe as luminescent cyan tears trailed down her face and into the sink. She did it! Joy consumed her, causing more tears to be spilled as she cried in happiness. Hands cupped her face as she let out a choked sob, heart fluttering and head spinning in euphoria. She actually did it! Her body bowed over the sink, white locks fanning around her face as she weeped, a shaky smile spread across her lips.

"Yamada! Aizawa!" Her voice cracked as she barreled into the kitchen, startling Aizawa who was flipping pancakes on the stovetop. His grip on the black spatula tightened as he turned around in annoyance, ready to chew her out for yelling in the house but the words got clogged in his throat at the large beaming smile she had spread across her face. Eyes a lit with elation and glee, something he hadn't seen for a long while. Yamada also turned around, cheeks puffed out with a half eaten pancake he had stolen from Aizawa as he cooked. They both observed the crying girl in shock, taking notice of how her tears were brilliant cyan, sparkling and glittering like how they once did before the attack of USJ. "They're back! I-I managed to bring them back, I can heal people again." She declared happily between sniffles, hands grasping at her bunny hoodie as she beamed up at them. The morning sunlight twinkled and shimmered over the joyous girl, the bright white streams giving her an angelic hue that took both of their breaths away. For a split second they were sure she was an angel walking amongst men, they could have sworn they saw an outline of a shimmering halo above her white locks, just for a heartbeat before it disappeared.

"Little listener..." Yamada was the first one to move, arms swooping the girl up into a hug, swinging her around as she let out small giggles, clinging tightly to him and burying her head into his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it." He cooed loudly, rubbing his head against her's affectionately.