Chapter Twenty-Four

"Excuse me. Pardon me. I need to get through." Vallea weaved in and out of the group that stood at Class 1-A's door, she needed to get Aizawa to bring him to the infirmary for his weekly check up but it seemed impossible at the moment with the large crowd blocking the entrance. Vallea wasn't exactly short, she was actually taller than most girls' in Japan but she was still nowhere near the height of the boys and girls who stood barricading the door. It seemed like everyone in the hero courses seemed to be exceptionally tall, of course not including the purple freak in 1-A but she wasn't counting the pervert, he didn't deserve to be counted.

Her shoulder roughly clipped the boy who was standing in the front as she finally managed to reach it. "Sorry." She apologized to the indigo haired male who turned to look at her with a bored expression, dark circles beneath his eyes helped his look of displeasure. "Sorry about that, I just need to scooch past you for a second." The girl winced rotating her body to the side so she could slide past him, chest gently bumping his arm as she slipped past him.

Vallea came face to face with a glowering Bakugou who was staring down the horde of individuals, the rest of the class was behind him looking concerned at the group. "Hiya Kacchan." She chirped smiling up at him, his ruby eyes looked down at the girl with a glare before he huffed loudly.

"Crybaby. I didn't know you were back at school."

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you, I've been back since yesterday actually." She chuckled awkwardly feeling guilty for forgetting to tell her friends that she was back and in stable health.

"Cutie!"

"Darling!" Right on cue both Denki and Mina pounced on the girl, arms wrapping around her waist and neck, nearly sending her tumbling down if Bakugou hadn't steadied the girl with a grunt, sending both of her attackers a death glare.

"Hi guys!" She chirped letting her own arms wrap around the two as the rest of the class watched carefully, confused how their two bubbly classmates had gotten so close to the whitette. Kirishima and Sero quickly made their way to the girl, the redhead engulfing all three of them into a group hug with a goofy grin as Sero simply patted her head.

"I'm so glad you're back! You're gonna sit with us at lunch again, right?" Denki asked hopefully, golden eyes peering into her's.

"Of course she is, she's got no choice in the matter." Mina chimed in knocking an elbow into the boy's rib hoping he would back off so she could hug the girl more. Vallea just laughed at them and nodded, lips curling up in a fond manner also glad that she was back.

"That's not very manly of you Mina, you're gonna scare her off if you say those types of things." Kirishima scolded the pink girl, his chin resting against Vallea's head so he could look down at Mina who just stuck her tongue out at the boy.

"Don't worry Kiri I'm not that easy to get rid of, I'll be sure to sit next to you guys at lunch but I need to get Aizawa to the infirmary before Chiyo-Sensei hunts me down."

"Why don't I get a nickname?" Denki pouted, his hold on her tightening just a tad as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Oh? Aizawa already left the classroom five minutes ago." Izuku piped from behind her.

"Gosh dang it! I swear that man is just trying to get Chiyo to yell at him. Oh well, looks like I'll have to track him down, I'm sure he's hidden in a broom closet somewhere taking a nap. Thanks for telling me Izuku-Kun." She turned to smile at the green haired who blushed bright red and waved awkwardly. The girl gently pried all three of her friends off her body just snickering under her breath as they mumbled complaints but let go of her nevertheless. "Oh right I wanted to thank you all for your kind gifts I received at the hospital, your sweet words and wishes meant the world to me so thank you." She bowed towards the class, clasping her hands together.