Chapter Seven

"You're the reason why Midoriya is late?" Aizawa deadpanned, arms crossed as he stared down at the girl who was giving him a fake smile, left lip twitching nervously under his weighty gaze. All of class 1-A watched the girl who appeared out of nowhere with Izuku and a strange uniform.

"Yes sir, he was helping me take some paperwork to the infirmary, that's why he is late. I apologize for causing any issues, and take full responsibility for Midoriya-san's tardiness." Vallea bowed, eyebrows pinching together as her heart raced, she really hated crowds.

"He was helping you take paperwork to the infirmary in the middle of the assembly...where you were supposed to be introducing yourself to the student body."

"My introduction to the student body happened before I had to run a few last minute errands, Sir." She explained as a bead of sweat rolled down her back, mouth suddenly dry as black eyes drilled into her, picking her apart like she was a mere puzzle.

"Is that right?" He probed, voice still monotone and face blank.

"Yes sir?" The girl cringed at her uncertain voice, shoulders caving in on herself. Peach eyes welling with tears as Aizawa let out a sigh, fingers rubbing at his temple.

"Fine, as your punishment for making Midoriya late, you will be introducing yourself to my class right now." The teacher walked past her, shoulders brushing as he muttered "Don't lie if you can't, it'll only get you in trouble."

"W-wait a second! I t-think Recovery girl is waiting for me so I can't possibly keep her waiting-"

"Now. Leto." Aizawa voiced gruffly, giving her no more room to oppose. "Class, gather around and listen." Maybe she could just run, fake her death, move to Mexico and start a new life. She had always liked the heat, Aizawa-Sensei would never think about looking for her there, it was the perfect escape. Sure she would have to abandon her parents but they would totally understand-

"Leto stop daydreaming and hurry it up already." The adult groaned, "This day has already been long enough."

Vallea pouted, shoulders sagging as she let out her own misery ridden groan, she totally going to get Yamada-Sensei to help prank him later. The girl took a step closer to the group that was eagerly waiting for her to say something, peach eyes scanning the lot. They all looked...nice? Honestly she had no idea what to think of them or how to feel, they were just kids her same age but they seemed so different from her. Like they were on a whole different level than her.

"Hello everyone." She gave them a wave with a tiny smile, white hair fluttering in the air as the wind picked up. "Since your class wasn't in the assembly you have missed the principals announcement regarding my position within UA so I'll give you a brief run down so there isn't any confusion. My name is Vallea Leto and I'm Recovery's girl new student, I'll be acting as a healer in training for UA. So if you are ever injured or have any concerns regarding your health please come to either me or Recovery girl. I will try my hardest to find a solution to any problem you may have, so please treat me with kindness. Are there any questions?"

Multiple hands shot up as her face paled. She had just asked out of politeness not really thinking the other students would have actual questions. Right, okay she could do this. "Um you can go first?" She pointed towards the girl with pink skin and horns that was jumping in place.

"Alright!" She cheered, "Why do you have a different uniform than the rest of us? I'm totally jealous, it looks so cute."

Vallea smiled at her upbeat attitude and compliment, cheeks tinging with the barest amount of rose. "Well there's two reasons for that, the main is because I'm also interning with Recovery girl at a nearby hospital and this uniform was created so I could wear it to both places and still be within the dress code. But the second reason is so other students can easily spot me if they need anything."