She Sings in the Morning

~*Vic*~

She walked over, her smile broke my heart.

"I love you guys..." She cried into Jaime and me. Jaime gave me the 'he fucked up' look. Which is the look of everything.

"I'm staying." She let go of us, looking at the ground that was now covered in her never ending tears. She looked so helpless and weak. The bags under her eyes, and her wrists were twigs.

"But what about To-" Jaime started off

"No, stop." She hissed.

"Can we go back to the bus.?" She wept.

"Of course darling. Anything for you"

*at the bus*

~*Carson*~

I stared at the top step of the bus. It was parked at the venue, which we were supposed to leave 5 hours ago.

"babe! Where were you?!" Mike rushed to me, sweeping me off my feet into a hug.

"At Taco Bell." I crack a smirk.

"Aaand you didn't get me anything?!" He placed his hands firmly on my forearms that were placed by my sides.he looked serious until I smile plastered over his frown.

"Nope." I cheered.

"Ugh you're a brat." He re-hugged me, while Vic and Jaime joined.

"Hey, dipshit, get in here!" Vic yelled over our laughs and held an arm out for Tony. Tony looks at his out stretched arm, giving Vic the pleading look of discomfort. Of course, Vic being Vic, he grabbed Tony's Jedi braid and pulled him over. Tony gave out a yelp as he wrapped his arms around the group.

"Guyyyyyssss, let goooo" I whined.

"No, you're gonna leave us again." Mike's voice boomed.

"Ugh, you guys can't keep this up all day." I grudged

*7 hours later*

Same huddle, same place, same people. They haven't let go since 7 hours ago. And my legs hurt.

"Guys my legs hurt." I pouted.

"Okay." Everyone let go but Mike. He just picked me up and say me down on the couch. Everyone reformed the circle of hugs. Is this really necessary?

"Uhm, I need to pee...?" All the sudden, the guys let go and rushed me to the bathroom. I reached the bathroom with three 'Jaime steps' and closed the door behind me.

"Ugh," I silently groaned.

I did my business in the bathroom. And of course!! They're standing outside the bathroom. They embraced me in a hug.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled, annoyed.

"Okay," all in unison.( I thought of putting "all together now", but oh well)

"Wait, so I only had to say stop?!" Fury rose over my heels and around my shoulder blades.

"Uh oh." Mike stared. Uh oh is right.