Hold On Till May

~~~~AN ANF HAIII;-; I asked my friends for ideas and they gave me some, so here goes nothing~~~~

~*Carson's POV*~

I got up from the cold floor, my ass was numb. I stretched and stumbled over to the clock on the wall

10:36pm

I grunted and thought of things to do, because no one was awake to talk to me... BOOOO

I thought of going to the bar, I had a fake license so it's fine. I went to go get ready. I put on a ripped up white and bLack BVB tank top, ripped neon green skinny jeans, black high top vans, and a black studded lose belt. I grabbed a studded neon SnapBack, and fixed my hair. I had recently dyed it aqua and black, it was pin straight and scene cut. I strapped on a lot of bracelets to cover my cuts. I placed a bag on the counter and stuffed it with a black baggy sweatshirt that says "All Time Low" on it, my phone charger, razors and make up.

MAKE UP OMFG I ALMOST LEFT WITH OUT PUTTING SOME ON!!!

I climbed over the stairs to the bathroom, but realized that Vic was sleeping... Dammit.... I tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door ever so slightly. Then I applied thick black eye liner, and a load of black mascara

~~~~AN did you know that they made colored mascara?!? Lol~~~~

I tip toed down stairs and grabbed my bag. I saw Jaime in the fridge drunk.. Again.-.,,,

"Heywhatudoinfupsooearltyy!?" He slurred

"Oh I'm just going to bed" lie.

"Ohkaybabeseehyahsoom" he then passed out on the floor. I grabbed some hand held speakers and ran out. I connected the speakers to my belt loop and slipped my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my longboard from the bushes.

~~~~ tbh long boarding is fuckjng fun~~~~

I carved the street, the song Antivist by Bring Me The Horizon was on and I started to jam out

You can say I'm just a fool

But that stands for nothing

Well to that

I SAY YOURE A CUNT

MIDDLE FINGERS UP

IF YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK

IM SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING

EVERY SINGLE THING IM FED 2x

UNITED WE'LL FAIL

DIVIDED WE'LL FALL

WERE FUCKED BUT YOURE MAKING IT WORSE

UNITED WELL FAIL

DIVIDED WELL FALL

GIVE UP CUZ YOURE MAKING IT SO MUCH WORSE

I screamed out. I finally got to the bar. I chucked my board in the bushes, $400 board, red and black and shaped like a knife, with sector 9 neon green wheels.

~*4 hours past*~

It's almost 3am, I should get back. I grabbed my board and ran with it, then I dropped it and jumped on. I could myself swaying... Or was that just the wind? Idrc rn. I heard someone chasing me, but I couldn't tell because I had music on, Hell Above-Pierce The Veil. I paused the music, and looked behind me. I saw a black figure.. SHIT.. I pushed my board frantically.

"I can't seeh shiet" I mumbled (words from PEWDIEPIE). The figure caught up with me, and reached for my sweatshirt I had put on earlier. Dumbass, you should've gone for the back pack.

I guess I said that out loud because be snatched my backpack. He pulled me causing me to lose balance on my board and slip. My board rolled to the grass, and stopped.

"BITCH" the man spoke... The voice sounded so familiar. "STFU" I new that voice.. It's my ex.. Wha? How'd he find me?!? He dragged me to an ally way and pushed me against the rough edged walls, and started making out with me. I tried to pushed him off but I'm still weak.

~* 2 hours went by*~ *say in spongebob narrator voice*

~*Vic's POV*~

I woke up with a bad feeling in my gut. It was now almost 6am. I got up and went to the bathroom, but the light was on and I still saw the blood on the floor from earlier.

" Carson? You up sweetheart?" No reply.

I ran downstairs almost tripped over Jaime at the bottom of the stairs.

"OUCHY!!!" Jaime whined.

"Have you seen Carson? She won't respond when I call her." I nervously asked.

"Dude, she's not a dog." I heard Mike yell from the kitchen.

"I saw her when I was up, she said she was going to bed but then she ran out the door with a backpack" Jaime still slurred, only a little though.

Shit... She ran out

~*Carson's POV*~

I was woken up by cars going by.. What happened?

I looked around, I now remember.. I looked next to me and saw my backpack torn, and on the right... I saw my underwear... Red everywhere... I looked at my jeans but they were clean, and at the bottom of my bag.

No.. No no no this couldn't have happened... No I'm a virgin... NO NO NO!!!!

I started to cry. Do I have my phone? I DO!! I grabbed it and called Vic.

*ring..... Ring..... Ri-*

He picked up

"Vic oh my god Vic!!!" I sobbed into the phone

"Sweetheart Where Have You Been?!" He frantically yelled, I could tell he was on the road because I heard cars go by and honking.

"I'll explain later.. But I ran out and something bad happened." I couldn't take it anymore.

"Babe calm down; where are you?!" He stopped the car.

"I'm in an ally way, next to the bar" I cried out. "Bring a blanket please..." I whispered.

" aight, okay babe I'll be there in a second, babe stay there." He hung up.

A minute later he pulled up, but I guess I didn't notice.

~*Vic's POV*~

I pulled up and pushed the door open, grabbed the blanket, and ran. I could see hair bright aqua hair. Her backpack was next to her. As I approached her, she looked up in fright

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME!!!AHHHHHHHH" she screamed, I almost shit myself to be honest.

~~~~ omfg my fingers are numb and they feel weird lol~~~

I looked around her, I saw her underwear, covered in blood, no.... No no no.. This couldn't have happened...

"Babe, it's me, Vic, babe, calm down." I slowly inched toward her. I picked her up, and wrapped her up in the blanket, I grabbed her backpack, and carried her to the car, she instantly started crying.i can't stand to see her cry.. My baby crying... Breaks my heart.