Smells like teenage spirit

Smells Like Teenage Spirit ~ Nirvana

~*Carson's POV*~

I made my way down the street. It's been 3 hours and none of the guys have called. HA. I don't think that I have a great way of saying that it hurts that they haven't called yet without sounding selfish....

I walked past an ally way, there were a few people there. My pace quickened. NOT TODAY. I ran, I ran to the corner shop.i walked in and took a deep breathe. Food.

I laid on the down low, walking to the energy drink section. After 10 minutes of crouching, I got there. I pushed my face up to the glass and looked in amazement of what they had.

"Hello, excuse me miss." A young man spoke. I stepped aside and watched him open the door, and grab a monster.

"Sorry sir, I was just looking, I didn't mean to be in your way." I quietly spoke.

"It's okay. Oh I like your shirt." He smiled. I looked to see which one I was wearing. It was MCR tank.

"Oh thank you" I smiled back. His smile looked really familiar. I pulled out my phone, my screensaver is Kellin Quinn. KELLIN QUINN

"KELLIN QUINN" I shouted after him. He whipped around in a second.

"I thought you would never guess" he chuckled.

"I'm a big fan" I jumped up and down.

"I know, Vic talked a lot about you, now he's really quiet" Kellin's smile faded..

"Soooo... Uhm I was wondering if I could stay with you until my wings are okay? I kinda broke them." I stuttered, waiting for a positive reply.

"Wings?" Kellin questioned

"I say that instead of 'back on my feet'" I blushed, scoping the ground.

" oh haha, okay, yeah it's fine, you can stay" kellin remarked, standing proud. We headed in the direction of his car. I got in the passenger seat and Kellin closed it after. He walked around to the other side. The door opened and he got in.

chechecheche-ehehehehabxkb

The car actually started.

"Sorry, I need a new car, the engine is running weirdly and no one can fix it."

We got to his house.

-•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_

HAI cliffhanger ooooh so scary . Lol. I need ideas on what's gonna happen next, so please comment because I need more ideas... Please help

Hey Pierce The Veil? Who am I to you?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें