Im Not Okay( I Promise)

Song~The Ghost Of You~ My Chemical Romance

~*Carson's POV*~

Where am I... Am I dead... YAS ugh thank god I am.. Wait... Vic? Why are you calling my name? I'm dead, I'm not supposed to hear you!

I shot up from my "nightmare" screaming. What the fuck? I had my knees tucked up against my chest, and my hands over my head, and my head was resting on my knees, but still screaming.

"Carson?!? What's wrong darling!?!" Tony burst through the door of my room, almost breaking it.

"WHERE AM I?!" I screamed, I probably shattered Tony's eardrum... Whoopsies.

~~~~AN I'm on iTunes Radio, and all the songs are playing over and over but the one I love the most is This Is Gospel by Panic! at The Disco, I just learned how to play it on ukulele~~~~

"Darling, you're in you're room.." He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Oh... Okay .-." I had tears rolling down my cheeks by then. "What happened?"

"Nothing" Tony snapped.

Well, ouch, I was just asking...

~~~~AN I was brushing my hair, and I accidentally ripped out one of my extensions... Whoopsies... /-\~~~~

* next day*

I woke up, I could still see the imprint of where Vic had slept. The band went to the studios, and left me here, to defend myself. I guess I should get up.

I walk downstairs and looked for something to drink, I'm on an all liquid diet. I plug my phone into the speakers and play iTunes Radio, the first song that comes on is Creatures by Motionless In White. I found some monsters and rock stars and red bulls in the fridge, so I took one of each, the lime redbull and the other flavors of rockstars and monsters. I poured them together and looked for other stuff to put in it. I opened the top-top cabinet, if Vic couldn't reach it, neither could I. So I grabbed a chair and opened the cabinet. I found Mike's whiskey. Yay? I grabbed a Jack Daniels and a De Leon, there were also some vodka, so I grabbed a grey goose and a skinny girl. I climbed down the chair, making sure I didn't drop the alcohol. After I carefully succeeded, I poured about 2 tablespoons of each in my caffeinated drink. I heard the guys pull up.. Shit shit shit shot shots shotsSHOTS... FOCUS. I Shoved the bottles under the sink, and dragged the chair across the room. I slipped trying to get back to my drink, and I managed to get to it before the boys came through the door.

"WERE HO- oh hey, I didn't know you err uhm were up" Vic stuttered. I don't know why he was stuttering.

I was breathless, but managed to speak

"H-Heyyyyyy" I replied

"You sound drunk" Mike laughed. "WHY IS MY CABINET OPEN AND MY LIQUOR GONE?!?"

Shit... I forgot to close it tightly.

"Heheheh.... " I hesitantly laughed. Make a run for it, RUN CARSON RUN. I had my liquids in a big sippy cup. Hahaha. I grabbed it and sprinted up the stairs. I tripped by a hand that grabbed on to my ankles. It was Mike. He was pissed.. Uh oh.. He pulled me down the stairs. Ow ow ow ow ow my boobs hurt now. He threw me over my shoulder and Jaime was reaching for my cup.

"RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!" I squealed. Mike jumped and dropped me on my side, and I had the chance to chug I'm liquids. So I did, to the very last drop. Oh god, not I good idea. I felt the numbness rush to my forehead.

" I'm buzzzzzzzzzzzlightyearrrrrrrr" I manage to say before rolling on the floor giggling like a 12 year old that said p**** for the first time.

~*Vic's POV*~

Oh god... I picked her up and she totally started squirming.

"I don't need you to carry me, I'm buzzlightyear and I can fly." She slurred. I laughed, but this isn't a laughing situation. I walked up the stairs and placed her on my- "our" bed, she instantly passed out. I jogged down the stairs to get Advil, and a glass of water, because she's gonna have a headache when she wakes up.

~~~~AN hai SAAHM HAIYA SAAHM sorry wut? Hai tho I hope you like it, and I already have an idea for the next chapter so get readyyyy bitchhhhhesssss~~~~

Stay rad

;)

Stay bootyful

;-;

Stay true

<3

Ily lovelies