What are you so scared of

~*Carson*~

I saw her. I've been seeing her for a while now..

I haven't told anyone yet, but she scares me. She'll speak to me, like she's a somebody, but no one else can see her.

Her eyes are dark, she's also transparent, like fog in the morning. It started when Mike started sleeptalking about Alysha. She comes around when I'm upset, and sometimes happy.

"Hurry up, it's hot!" Tony pouted, sipping the rest of his milkshake.

I snap out of my trance. She stood in the intersection. Stopping all cars from leaving their placements.

"Do you see that? All of the cars have stopped." Vic and Tony gawk in amazement. I turn to face them, then I look back. All the cars are going, like nothing had happened.

--

We got back to the bus. Of course, being my shy self, I went back to the underside table. The boys all groaned in my annoying attempt of attention seeking.

"You know, it would be REALLY nice to sit there," Jaime sounded like he didn't know I was there. They were squished together on the couches. Upset, I walked over to the bathroom, and locking it.

There, there she was again, behind me in the mirror image. I turn around, not there. I turn to the mirror and she has written something in the condensation on the glass.

'Fall before fly, take a leap of faith'
It said. I screamed,

Soon the door was being knocked down with thuds and yells from the other side. I opened the door, eager for them to see the message.

"What's worng?!?" Tony cried.
I said nothing, i shear look of terror as I pointed to the message.

"That? Stop playing with us, your pranks are nothing to us right now." Mike snarled. I looked at him, saddest, regret, and confused. Why do they think it was me?

She's playing tricks on them.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••"-"-"

I know it's short chaptered but bare with me.