Little Hand Grenade

~*Carson*~

"Help!" I cry, banging on the door. The door opens to my relief of Lyndsey.

"What's wrong?!" Her face is cured with panic.

"Can I come in?" I pant, looking behind me at the boys.

"Yeah!" She pulls me inside and locks the door. I walk over to the couches where Alex and Brad asses say, watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Hey! There's my sweet potato!" Alex jumps out of his seat to give me a hug. His face scrunches up.

"Ew you smell nasty," he swats the stink away from his nose.

"I wonder why?!" I dumbfoundedly, sarcastically retort.

"So, what's up?" Brad asks as I sit on the opposite couch, not to "ruin" Alex's nose.

"Uhhhhhh" I peak over the top of his head to see Vic and Justin wandering around, calling my name.

"I just finished my jog, and there was a swarm of bees so I came here," I hastily smile, hoping they'd buy my lie.

"You run in jeans?" Lyndsey laughed, then snorted, then covered her mouth as she repeated the cycle.
(A giant bug flew on me and I screamed omfg I'm crying, back to story.

"Duh, you don't?" My laugh is so fake.

"Okay..." Lynn's head shot to the door as repeated knocking was emerging from the quiet.

"Hey, have you seen Carson?" Vic asks.

Shit. My eyes got the size of the moon, Alex have me a weird expression until he realized what was actually happening. He pointed to the back lounge, and made an opening gesture.

I shuffle to the back lounge and hide in the cabinet.

"She was, then she left, through the roof," Alex's voice shouts before Lyndsey could answer. I hear feet stomping to the door, the a door slamming.

"You can come out now," my signal. I crawl out of the hide away cabinet

"What's going on?"