Chelsea Smile

Chelsea Smile~ Bring me The Horizon

~*Carson*~

I woke up, pain shoots spirals through my brain. I groan. Sitting up, I hit my head on the bunk on top of us.

"Fucking hell" I moan.

"Hello?" Mike turns, facing me. I freeze.

"Baby, fuck me" he arches his back. He's still sleeping. I let out I tiny sigh.

"Alysha, babe, let me put me inside you" he sleepily smirked. I jump out of bed, walking towards the lounge.

"Hey kiddo.." Vic shamefully walked over. "What's wrong Carson..?" He knew.

"Nothing." Lie.

"I know you're lying, so tell me" he side hugged me. I lay my head on his shoulder. A lump of pain grew in my throat.

"Who's Alysha...?" I questioned Vic.

"Mike's ex. Why?" I sat up and stared him in the eyes.

"Mike was sleep talking, telling her to fuck him" water blew up my vision.

"Oh darling, I-" I cut him off

"Don't call me that, I trusted you, you broke my heart, you don't get to call me that anymore. I've been put down for way too long. They said 'you'll never be good enough' so shut up." I heard rustling by the bunks.

"Hey baby turtle." Tony groggily said. (I got baby turtle from a fanfic and I really liked it, so creds to you)

"Hey turtle" I look up at his red, bloodshot eyes.

"I'll leave." Vic mentioned, standing up and walking to his bunk. Tony sat down next to me and I instantly climbed on top of him. He stayed in shock, but then wrapped his tatted arms around my light frameless body. I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"I heard everything" Tony admitted

"I know.." A tear escapes my eye and strays away.

*30 minutes later*

"What the fuck is going on?!" Mike rages out of the bathroom.

"Tony stands up immediately, causing me to fall.

"Ow." I groaned, hold my wrist.

"Why was she on you?!"Mike screamed. Tony's face was intimidating.

"You were sleeptalking again." Tony yelled in his face. "she knows who Alysha is, and she's done being a toy! She's a real woman, and she deserves better than a Fuentes." He snarled, picking me up, and rushing me to the bathroom. He closes the door and garbs my hand, my wrist facing up. Staring into my eyes, he rolled up my sleeve. I winced at the pain. He looked down and saw the blood. His expression dropped, along with a tear, and I sigh.

"I love you so much Carson, I can't afford to lose someone like you" Tony cried into my shoulder. I also began to cry.

I feel loved