Wake me up when september ends

Wake me up when September ends~green day

~*Carson's POV*~

After about half an hour, our food came, but Vic didn't. I slowly started eating.... Ew. The comment Jaime made about them made me sick to the guts. What if they are..?

About 2 hours later as we started getting out of our seats, Vic rushed into the diner.he went outside??? But he was in the back...

"Guys I'm so sorry! I was doing something and I lost track of time, guys I'm really sorry" Vic whined, his eyes were bright red and sweat dripping out of his long, brown hair.

"Bye.." I whispered and started walking fast past them, bumping into Vic. I got outside and started running towards the car. At the car, I grabbed the handle and tried to open it. LockeD. Damn it... I furiously shook the car handle until Tony unlocked it. I quickly climbed to the back and huddled on the floor so Vic, Jaime, and Mike wouldn't see me. The car started, and I jolted forward. Ow fucking ouch! The car ride was silent, the only thing you could hear were my quiet sobs, and the radio. Sorry by Sleeping With Sirens came on.. Oh god.. Oh here come the waterworks.

"Skip this song" I couldn't speak

I repeated "please skip this song.." My voice cracked. No one heard me. Grrreeeaaat.

"TURN IT OFF!" I screamed, big voice crack. Tony slammed on the brakes and I was thrown up then fell back down between the seat and the floor. By this time, Jaime was grabbing at me over the seat, but I stayed as far as I could. Unfortunately he grabbed my knee and pulled me over the seats and grabbed my stomach.

"Stop! Stop. Stop..." I yelled between air gasps and cries.

"Shhhh.... It's okay... You're okay.." Jaime shushed. Vic stared at me with disbelief and shock. Tony turned off the radio and I sat in Jaime's arms the rest of the way back.

*an hour later*

~*Carson's POV*~

We got home and Jaime insisted on carrying me in, but I ran ahead. I threw myself into the door, of course attempting to knock it down like in the movies. But nope... I fell hard to the ground. Tony started laughing along with Mike and Vic, but Jaime looked like he saw a puppy almost run over by a truck. Tony opened the door and I ran into my room. I locked the door behind me. All I could do was cry. I grabbed a medium sized bag and put 3 pairs of clothes, another pair of shoes, make up, razors, and a little can of spray. I grabbed a warm jacket and slipped into it. The window was unlocked, so I pushed it open with all I had and finally got it open. I stumbled out and jumped to the ground.

I can't believe I'm actually running away... Is there really a reason...? Or is it what Vic did with the waitress? I don't even know anymore, but I just hope that if they do find me, Jaime will be the one to hug me, or anyone, but Vic....