Creatures

Creatures~ motionless in white

~*Jaime's POV*~ /HAHAHAH\

"Get me a bucket of water, a needle, and some string! GOO" I screamed. No, not now, I can't lose her, she's like my little sister, if I lose her, I lose half of myself.

~*Mike's POV*~

Jaime told me to get a bucket of water, so that's what I'm doing.

"Where's the fucking WATER!?" I burst out. Everyone looked at me except the one kid who got me 5 bottles of water. I ran back to Jaime, who was on the floor holding Carson's wrist, screaming out orders, and Vic, holding her upper body up, trying to keep her awake. I love her, I have to admit that, but Vic likes her. Bro code.

~*Tony's POV*~

I saw someone with a turtle backpack, so I chased after them. Turtle turtle turtle turtle turtle turtle. I heard Jaime scream. Whoops, better see what's happening.

~*Sam's POV*~

She said she stopped, she promised. It's been going on since she got a boyfriend... Now that he's not there, I can take his place, be her one and only.. She needs a man in her life that can be there, when no one else is.

~* Carson's POV*~

I hear everyone's faint voices, I see black figures running in front of me, and hands snaking around my waist. I can see that Sam is pacing, back and forth, crying, I know that. I know Jaime's holding my bloody wrist. And I know Vic is holding me up, I know those things. But what I don't know is that, why does everyone care? why is vic holding me up? Doesn't he have something better to do than to hold a dying girl up? Why is Jaime stitching my arm up? Why is Sam pacing, and crying, he has guests to talk to?

-2 days later-

I wake up in Jaime's bed. It's squishy. I stand up.

" OUW GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" Sam yelped as he stood up, brushing his stomach off. I slid to the other side of the bed as he crawled after me. He stopped after he huddled over me.

"So.... Why didn't you tell me..? Why the fucking hell did you still do it?! And after you told me you stopped?!" Sam hit the pillow that held my head.

"I tried... I tried soo fucking hard to stop... But do you know... How hard it is... To stop something that you've been doing forever? It's like talking to someone every. Fucking. Day. And then nothing. Nothing! They stop, so you think that they hate the living shit out of you... So you stop putting in the effort... Like how we were once...." He looked into my eyes. Tears formed in the brim of his eyes. He got off, and ran out of the room. Well, I lot the chance of us... Like I lost the chance with Vic...

-5 minutes later-

Sam came running in with millions of movies, 5 blankets, Vic's Thrasher jacket, and long socks for me.

"Uhm... What are you doing....?" I asked.

"Doing what we used to do, build forts, watch movies, and cuddle, because that's what we always did after you had done something like.. Well, that" he replied, glancing at my stitched up wrist.

"Oh" I smiled, tears formed. Great... Greaty great great great.

"Awe babe, don't cry, I'm here, shh it's okay" he whispered.

I actually felt okay since Vic broke me.

•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hi guys!!!! Sam Pottorff is in this!!! Everything CARSON said when he asked, was all from what I've been through and how I interpreted.

Who is she gonna choose?!?

Vic?

Sam?

You guys choose