Into the Jungle

Into the jungle~ guns n roses

~*Carson*~

I left. Just like that.... Tony, I left the one who cared for me... Vic, the one who was always concerned about me. Mike, the one who always gave me a drink. And Jaime, the one who always made me happy, or at least tried to. My phone started buzzing and playing my ringtone 'Second and Sebring' it was Katia

Katia: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Carson: up your ass, calm the hell down.

Katia and I have become really close. ( katiachavez99 ) I met her somewhere, I forget. (This part was supposed to be in a different story,,, but hayyyyy new character!!!! Surprise!!)

Katia: I WONT CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE!

Carson: I'm on the bus!

Katia: that's not what Vic said....

Carson: tell him to stop lying, gtg I'm getting tampons BYE

That, was a lie

Katia: you LIA-

I turned my phone off, not wanting to talk to anyone right now. I'm just going to put one foot in front of the other and see where they take me. You know, back at school, I was a great runner, but I had to quit because everyone saw my thighs.. Back to my point, I could walk forever.

*4 hours later*

I turn the corner into an ally way... SHIT. I turn around and run.

"Hey!" A man yelled in the distance.

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope." I huffed under my breath. I see the light at the end of the ally. Almost there. I push my way to the end, into the sunlight. I spread my arms out.

"I'm back from Narnia!" I scream. Looks from everywhere were directed to me. Sucks because they aren't me. Across the street was a Taco Bell and I'm hungry, works out perfectly. The cross walk turned green, and I started crossing. I made my way across without dying by a car.

"Taco Bell Taco Bell Taco Bell" I chanted as I walked into the fast food joint. There were 3 people infront of me. One with brown, shoulder length hair, one with black hair and a Jedi braid, covered in tattoos, and one with spiky black hair. They all turned around to face me.

"We knew you'd be here." The man with the Jedi braid murmured.

"Oh I'm sorry, do I know you?" I fake questioned. It hurt me to talk to Tony like this, but I didn't want to go back.

"I'm sure as hell you know who the fuck I am, check your wrists, I cleaned them." I did as he said and checked my wrists. Everyone in the joint gasped, even Vic and Jaime. Even the people behind the counter were shocked.

"What?! Haven't you seen a girl who's socially unaccepted?" I threw my scarred arms up in the air. They all looked back at their food.

"I'm not coming back..." A tear escaped from my eyes.

Even if a really wanted to, I couldn't, I'm just a burden to you guys, to everyone. I'm a mistake." Soon, tears exploded from my eyes. I ran out and they followed me.

Two can play this game.