"Don't be! You have all the right sweetheart ",I said, holding her hand for which she didn't move away.

"Won't you give us a chance? ",I asked desperately.

She looked at me with pain on her face. "Please....please...leave me. I don't have any strength to have any more heartbreaks ",she cried.

"I love you Kryz. I won't break your heart! That day was a misunderstanding. Please allow me to explain. I swear I didn't cheat you. I was drunk that day. I thought it was you. I h-----",she cut me off," Are you telling me that I and Jacqueline are the same? If you feel so, then you can go to her. You can even fuck her. "

"KRYSTLE!!! PLEASE DON'T SAY LIKE THAT!!! You have all the rights on me. You are the only one. You are the one I want to live with. I thought you were a little bold that day; I felt something different but I thought I felt that way as I was drunk. I know whatever I say will be like bullshits but that's the truth. Please sweetheart, please believe me ",I begged.

I moved my hands towards her and cupped her face and wiped the tears off. She took a deep breath," I need time to think. ,she said"

Time? She is asking me for time. So, she is reconsidering! I hugged her tightly with happiness," Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! ",I mumbled.

Even though she didn't return the hug, I have hope in our love. I then moved back with a smile on my face, " Thank you for reconsidering. I will be waiting for a positive response."

"I need to go to the restroom ",she said and walked away.

I grinned like an idiot. But who cares? I then thought of buying her favorite butter salt popcorn. So, I went out towards the food section.

AKANSHA POV:

"Parth ",I called him. He raised his eyebrow asking what?

"Where is Theo? Is he okay? "

He looked at me with an irritated expression, "Do you really want to know? "

"He is my friend. So, I need to know. "

"Why should I answer you? Who are you to me? ",he asked all of a sudden, making me shocked.

What am I to him? Since I didn't answer, he walked away from me.

"Wait ",I shouted and grabbed his hand to stop him.

He stopped walking and looked at his hand and then at me with a blank face. I then left his hand since I had gained his attention.

"You know that we don't like each other. But since we both have the same aim, why don't we call a truce within ourselves and be as partners? "

"We can be civil with each other ",I added.

"Even though you are a dumb, you sometimes prove that you have brain too by giving good suggestions. "

What? Dumb? "You!!!! I tried to call a truce but you are acting as the psycho you are! I can't believe that I asked you ",I said angrily and turned to go but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Okay, okay; chill baby! I was just playing with you. You have a great brain! I accept. Happy? "

 Happy? "