"Can we just go, please?" Sam asks.

"You're grumpy." Evie tells her dad and Dean chuckles, walking back into the bathroom.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me know." Sam grumbles.

+++

Dean is driving and the brothers are talking or anything.

"Hey, guys." Dean yells in surprise at Anna's voice while Evie screams, dropping her dog, looking at the redhead with wide eyes. Dean swerves some before getting back on track. "Smooth."

"You ever try calling ahead?" Dean asks.

"I like the element of surprise." Anna says. She notices Evie bending as far over as she can to reach for her dog, but failing. Anna picks the dog up and gives it back to Evie who hugs it.

"Well, you look terrific." Dean tells her.

"Um, yeah, not the most appropriate time, Dean. You let Jimmy get away?" Anna asks.

"Talk to ginormo here." Dean gestures to Sam.

"Sam. You seem different." Anna says after staring at him for a few moments.

"Me? I don't know. A haircut?" Sam shrugs.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Anna says, still staring at Sam who looks away. She looks at Dena. "So, what'd Jimmy tell you? He remember anything?"

"Why? What's going on?" Dean asks.

"It's Cas. He got sent back home. Well, more like dragged back." Anna informs.

"To Heaven? That's not a good thing?" Dean asks.

"No. That's a very bad thing. Painfully, awfully bad. He must have seriously pissed someone off." Anna says.

"Cas said he had something to tell me. Something important." Dean says.

"What?" Anna asks.

"I don't know." Dean shrugs.

"Does Jimmy know?"

"I don't think so."

"You don't think so? Whatever it is, it's huge. You gotta find out for sure."

"That's why we're going after Jimmy." Sam says.

"That's why you shouldn't have let him go in the first place. He's probably dead already." Anna says.

+++

They got Jimmy and his family away from demons at their house. They're now in a parking garage and his wife, Amelia, and daughter, Claire, are in the backseat, the latter asleep.

The guys are standing next to the car and Sam is holding Evie.

"You were right." Jimmy says.

"I'm sorry we were." Dean says.

"I'm telling you, I don't know anything." Jimmy says.