"You remember when our job was helping people? Like, getting them back to their families?" Dean asks.

"You think I don't want to help him? I'm just being realistic. I mean, hell, we're doing him a favor." Sam says.

"How?" Dean asks.

"Dean, if we want to question the guy, you can damn well bet the demons do, too."

~ ~ ~

"The hell are you talking about, I can't go home?" Jimmy asks after they get back to the room. Him and Dean are standing, facing each other while Sam is sat on the end of one of the beds with Evie on his lap.

"There's a good chance you have a bull's eye on your back." Dean says.

"What? From who?" Jimmy asks.

"Demons." Dean states.

"Come on, that's crazy. What do they want with me?" Jimmy asks.

"I don't know, information, maybe?" Dean shrugs.

"I don't know anything." Jimmy says.

"I don't think they really care." Evie says.

"I know, but--" Jimmy cuts Dean off.

"Look, I'm done, okay? With demons, angels, all of it. I just want to go home."

"We understand." Dean says.

"I don't think that you do understand. I've been shot and stabbed and healed, and my body has been dragged all over the earth. By some miracle, I'm out, and I am done. I've given enough, okay?" Jimmy says.

"LOok, all we're saying is that until we figure this out, the safest place is with us." Sam says.

"How long?" Jimmy asks.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Sam says. Jimmy tries to leave, but Sam puts Evie down, and blocks the door from him.

"Where are you going?" Dean asks.

"To see my wife and daughter, okay?" Jimmy says.

"No, you're not. You're just going to put those people in danger." Sam says.

"So, what, now I'm a prisoner?" Jimmy asks.

"Harsh way to put it." Sam says.

+++

It's the next morning and Jimmy left during the night.

"Dean, would you hurry up?" Sam impatiently asks, packing his bag. Dean walks out of the bathroom, laughing while brushing his teeth. "Sorry, uh, this is funny to you?"

"Mr. Big bad prison guard, Jimmy McMook give you the slip? Yeah, it's pretty funny. What were you doing, anyway?" Dean asks.

"I was getting a coke." Sam says.

"Was it a refreshing coke?" Dean asks.