Hidden information

Start from the beginning

I walked closer to her "I said LEAVE" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff

"Take my hoodie off as well" she slowly slipped it off

"You could do so much better than her"

I snatched my hoodie away from her "She has a name and you don't know what you're talking about. I don't know why you get a kick from hurting other people but knock it off with us before it's too late" She gave me a disproving look whipping her hair and strutted out of my house.

Now one problem has left I know need to fix another. I know this was a bad idea. So much for what she doesn't know won't hurt her. I've haven't known Skye for as long as it feels but I know when she's mad but she didn't look mad she looked hurt. She nearly kicked Wolfie's door off the hinges when she was mad but this time she couldn't even look at me for another minute. I had hurt the girl that believed she could never be hurt.

~~~

I gathered my thoughts and nearly busted my wall thinking about how I'd put this right. I jumped in my car and cruised around. The issue is I know she won't want to speak to me even if I find her.

I put it off but since I had no reply from Brooke I had to call Axel. I prepared this to be the last phone call I'd ever make.

'Grayson, what can I do for you?'

'Blake? I thought this was Axel's number'

'It is, he's in the kitchen so hurry up before he kicks my ass for being on his phone'

Even though I'm relieved it's Blake I know he sees Skye as a sister too.

'Something happened with Skye and she ran off'

'What exactly happened?'

'Jessica was at my house'

'Oh boy, you have fucked up'

'I know but we were just working on a project nothing else

'Minor details'

'I don't know where she is. I just want her safe Blake'

'I'll find her'

'I'll come with you'

'That's probably the worst thing you can do. Leave it to me'

~~~

Blake did text me to tell me she was safe but refused to tell me where she was, maybe it was for the best. I scrolled through my feed with Brooke and Brody's account going crazy. I saw flashing lights and clicked immediately.

The club!

I jumped to my feet but crashed back down when I saw what the posts were. Skye with Baxter, of course she ran to him. I'm assuming she knew it would piss me off so props to her for achieving her goal.

His hands all over hand made my skin crawl, that shouldn't be him. A few hours ago she was with me happy and now she's grinding on him. My heart sunk when I saw how happy she looked, I talked myself into thinking it must be the alcohol making her smile but I was kidding myself, this is the highest degree of karma.

I put my feelings aside and drove to the club. Who knows what state she's in, I don't want her vulnerable considering she's clearly been drinking.

Brooke informing me she left with Baxter was a huge kick to the teeth. He's with her, I can't even think about what they could be doing. Instead I offer Brooke a ride home. The temptation to rush upstairs and figure out what happened rose when I pulled into Skye's house but I knew she'd hate me for it.