You'll find out

Grayson's POV

Arriving at school an hour early isn't exactly what I wanted going into a new school year but that's what I get being the new kid.

"We're excited to have you, I'm sure you will do just great" The principal tells me.

He looks and sounds like a push over. His cheap suit looks like it's wearing him rather the other way around.

"But of course we do expect you to uphold our rules, there will be no issues with that will there?"

I had to stop a laugh escaping my mouth, I felt a smirk rather than I smile but I simply replied "Of course not" Rules aren't my thing except when it comes to the Wolves and they hardly corollate.

His desk phone rings, it startles his causing him to knock his coffee mug which I caught before it smashed on the floor. He looked impressed with my reflexes.

"Skye is outside for you"

I thank him and swing my bag over my shoulder. This should be fun!

She wasn't delighted but I didn't expect different. Her eyes could have turned me into ice but it made her eyes stand out. She looks even better than yesterday, blue really is her colour.

~~~

It was a rocky start but she soon helped me to an extent. I wasn't stranded but she did make a point of being right all the time, through math.

I hear the familiar noise of her boots coming closer "Hey..."

But before I could say her name her lips were on mine. The good side of me is telling me to pull away but my other side told me to kiss back. So, I do.

I pull her closer by her waist, I feel the skin of her back rise against my touch, I knew I had an effect on her.

I savour the taste of her lips, this might be the best kiss I've had, and it's Skye.

"Real classy, X" A voice says causing her to stir and pull away. She runs leaving the bubble she created, she took the heat with her. I collected my senses and chased after her.

"WAIT!"

Of course, she chooses to ignore me. "Woah" I jump in front of her giving her no choice but to stop

"What just happened?"

She's like a completely different person, 2 seconds ago we were closer than ever and now she's running away "Don't worry about it" I block her again, ignoring what she said about cutting my hand off earlier

"You just kissed me, I think I have the right to know"

She battles with herself but replies "Fine, it was the best way of keeping a situation non- violent"

"Why did he call you X? is he your ex?"

"It has a double meaning" she says pushing past me

She starts to take off "Skye, where the hell are you going?"

"To find out why that just happened" I also want to find out

"You'll get there a lot quicker by a car"

~~~

Shit, she just fully kicked the doors open. She really was angry, she certainly made her presence known.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me Tyler was back in town?"

"Watch your tone Skye" Her Dad's warning didn't faze her at all.