Forever X

Skye's POV

I return to the club's heart and slid back on the bar. Moments later the door bursts open, making this a weird family gathering.

"I did not call them" Baxter defends leaning closer in panic 

I smile, completely aware "I know. I did" I admit.

By his face he did not expect that.

My Father came in first searching for me, he's fixed upon me as he finds me. Axel comes next, it continues until our inner circle had created an audience.

"Arthur is gone!" I announce

My Father looks stunned "Are you sure he is dead?"

His disbelief is near on insulting "Unless he can survive two bullet wounds and a fire" "Yes! He's dead" my tone may be patronising but he should know to ask better questions.

"How did you pull it off?" Axel asks, swallowing his pride.

I smirk and jump from the bar "Like I imagined, he made it so only I would find it. When I did I set the trap and now, he is a pile of ashes" "Thanks to Tyler, Baxter and" I pause "Grayson"

Everyone's faces change. Some with animosity others with shock. Just on time Grayson walks in.

"Before you go all hit men" I say walking towards his direction "Arthur put him through enough hell without you adding more" I don't expect them to understand the details Grayson has endured. I can only believe his word considering there is no living witness, as time shows I'm not entirely trusting, I hope the mutual care we have towards each other is enough to trust.

The turn their attention away from him. I see my Mum smile and wave him over, if anyone is the forgiving type, it's my Mum.

"There is something else" I say clearing my throat. My nerves are rattling but whatever the reaction I know my decision "I have been offered an early place at Elite Dance Academy" My Mum gasps "And I've decided to take it" she comes rushing to me embracing me in her arms as if she hasn't seen me in a thousand years, I have missed her warm sweet hugs. She pulls away taking a good look at me "I am so proud of you sweetheart" she says holding my cheeks in her hands.

Blake comes bounding over like a puppy. He surprises me by picking me up and spinning me around "Lil Skye, you did it" I roll my eyes as he puts me down but still give him a small hug.

Axel approaches and immediately pulls me into him "Congratulations" he says towering over me. I smile and look up "Life will be so much quieter when you go" he smirks, I back hand his chest causing him to fake cough.

Vanessa gave me a wink, she knew before I did, and no doubt she knew I'd accept.

"Dad?" I ask walking to the firm standing cold man. He looks up at me and smiles. Many things come natural to him but a smile isn't one. Axel has always told me our Dad favours me but even now he's surprising me.

"I'm proud of you Skye" he says "This will be good for you" I wrap my arms around his torso. He chuckles not even stumbling back from my impact, he moves his arms to hold me "I know this is something you've wanted" I take the sweet moment of being held close my Dad in before I pull away. I don't let the overwhelming emotion wash over me, I still have so long until I go. This isn't goodbye.

"We should celebrate" My Mum cheers "Baxter, your finest champagne"

"Actually, I've got somewhere to be" "But stay and celebrate for me" I smile as I leave the club.

~~~

I take the final step to the roof and the view leaves me speechless. I have missed watching the sky and the town from the studio roof. The pink sky and gentle breeze makes me feel free.

Walking to the centre I sit down. This place has always been my favourite, I can't think of a better way to celebrate.

I have never known my life to be such an adventure, but that is what life is about, the highs and lows. If someone would have told me I would reunite with Tyler, fall for a boy like Grayson, bond with Baxter and divide with family for a short while, I would call you crazy. Yet, here I am. The people I thought were bad for me turned out to be the best.

I have come to learn my life will never be average but, I have never wanted that. However, I do wish for a future and that includes every single one of those people.

I am no damsel in destress. I am Skye. Skye Red. I am X.

My phone buzzes awakening my from my mesmerizing view. It reads my Dad's number

"Lorenzo has escaped"

I may have a future away from the Wolves but I will never truly leave. Just like how X will never leave.

The X in Skye will always be.

A small mischievous smile plays on my lips.

"I'm on my way"

——The End——