Thirty Three

a/n: new character introduced today!!

**

Shawn slips out of the room early in the morning, running out to get Jaxon a bouquet of roses, an iced coffee, and a big teddy bear. He also stopped again to get some breakfast.

He gets back into the house, seeing Gavin sitting at the island. He smiles. "Hey. Can you see if Chantel and Kirstin could come by? Just to hang for his birthday?"

"Sure. Are we still-?"

"Mhm." Shawn smiles and winks at Gavin before he walks back into the room. He sees Jaxon still asleep on the bed, he cuddled up in Shawn's pillow.

Shawn smiles, setting the coffee down on the bedside table before climbing onto the bed to lay next to Jaxon.

"Princess?" Shawn smiles and pushes his hair out of his face, kissing his cheek. "Wake up, pretty face."

Jaxon blinks himself awake, his eyes meeting Shawn's. He squints his eyes, bringing his hand up to wipe his eyes.

Shawn smiles at him, running his hand up and down Jaxon's thigh. "Good morning, princess. Happy birthday."

Jaxon looks up and smiles, grabbing the roses from him. "Thank you."

Shawn smiles and leans in to kiss him on the lips once. "What do you wanna do today, my love?"

Jaxon blushes at the pet name and shrugs. "I'm not really in the mood to do anything. Not after the other day."

Shawn nods and starts to run his hand up and down Jaxon's thigh again. "No? We could do some simple things. You said you wanted to get your nails done. What else?"

"Uhm...I don't know. Could I get my eyebrows waxed? Oh! And I need a haircut...Not too much but I don't like when the sides grow out so much."

"Sure. Anything else? Wanna go get some makeup or something? We could swing by the mall for a few hours...Never mind I know you like online shopping."

Jaxon shrugs his shoulders. "Uhm. Maybe random my I was thinking of getting a tattoo?"

"Really?" Shawn sits up on the bed. "What would you get?"

"Something from your sketchbook. It could be like...My tattoo but about you, you know?"

Shawn raises his eyebrows and nods. "Okay. How about you go shower and get ready and I'll find my sketchbook. I have a few."

"Perfect!"

**
Jaxon was sitting at the kitchen island, sipping on his coffee while Shawn was getting ready. He clicks on Aaliyah's story, just because he forgot to unfollow her.

She sees a photo of her and mia with the caption: "she moved in!" He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Kai walks in with a gift bag in her hand, smiling. "Happy birthday!" Kai hands him the gift and sits down next to him, smiling.

Jaxon looks up and smiles. He takes the tissue paper off the top to reveal a picture of the two that AJ took, with a small note written over the frame. He then sees a pack of earrings and a necklace.

"Wow, Kai. These are so pretty! Thank you."

"Of course!"

Jaxon smiles and gets up to hug her.

Kai hugs back before backing away, smiling."You look so cute today! What are your plans?"

Jaxon sits back in his seat. "Shawn's taking me out. I'm getting a tattoo! From his sketchbook, I'm excited."