Seventeen

a/n: would you guys like a character's chapter like in feminine? let me know :)

Jaxon and Shawn were are dressed for the day, though they were both sitting in their room.

Jaxon fixes his skinny jeans before getting on Shawn's lap, his knees on the mattress, and his legs bracketing his hips. Shawn sets his hands on his hips, smiling.

Jaxon reaches to run his thumb along Shawn's bottom lip, tilting his head. He sticks his finger past his lips, forcing his mouth open.

"Babe? What're you doing?"

"Your teeth are so nice. Smile for me?"

Shawn smiles, showing off his straight pearly whites. Jaxon smiles a little, running his finger along his lips again. "Your smile is so handsome. I wish I had straight teeth, mine are so ugly."

Shawn shakes his head. "Nu-uh. Smile."

Jaxon smiles, Shawn, looking at his teeth. "Your top row is getting really straight, princess. It's just your bottom teeth."

Jaxon nods. "Yeah. I have to call to meet my new orthodontist. I'm so scared I hate being social. My mom always did this stuff for me."

Shawn chuckles. "You're an adult now, baby. Learn new responsibilities."

Jaxon giggles at him and rolls his eyes. "Shut up, you're literally so annoying."

Shawn smiles at him and leans in to kiss him. Jaxon kisses back, smiling into the kiss.

Gavin walks into the room, immediately closing his eyes and turning around. "Fuck, are you two not tired from last night."

Shawn looks at him and chuckles. "We kissed once. What's up?"

Gavin turns back around. "All clothes still on?"

Jaxon giggles and lets his hand fall from Shawn's jaw. Shawn looks up at Gavin. "What's up, man?"

"I guess I can tell both of you guys. It's just...Aaliyah was bitching last night about you two being too loud and it seemed kinda...homophobic to me."

Jaxon looks up. "How so?"

"She just said things that you wouldn't normally say. Like...That's it's gross, which...I mean to each it's own but everyone has sex."

Shawn nods. "What else?"

"She made a comment about Jaxon's voice. Saying it was too high pitched or something. I don't know she worded things in a weird way. Kai and I noticed."

Shawn rolls his eyes. "I really don't like that bitch. Like at all."

Jaxon nods, resting his hand on Shawn's chest. "Me either. And she totally doesn't like me. I don't know why."

Gavin nods. "I'm sorry about that. She needs an attitude check. I don't know why Mia is her friend."

"Me either. She also doesn't know boundaries. Like I understand that Shawn is good looking but she doesn't have to bring it up all the time, right in front of me."

Shawn grabs Jaxon by the hips to scoot him off his lap. "When does she move out?"

"I think like the end of next week. Why?"

"We should just ignore her until then. She's been out of the house. Mia and her will hang out but, at least she won't be living here."

Jaxon rolls his eyes. "That's so annoying. I have no friends."

"You have Kai, baby. And I'm certain you'll meet some people in school. Trust me."

Shawn stands up from the bed, placing his hand in Gavin's shoulder. "Thanks for telling me. I'll try and sort shit out."

Gavin nods. "Of course, man. You just know I don't like people talking mess about you and your boy."

Jaxon smiles at the nickname. Shawn nods, "Well, we gotta go. Return some shit. Jaxon got the wrong sizes."

Gavin looks over Shawn and furrows his brows in confusion. "You've been with this fucker three years and can't get his sizes right?"

Jaxon giggles and lifts his middle finger. Gavin laughs at him and pats Shawn's shoulder. "Let me get out of your way."

Shawn nods his head and grabs his keys off the bedside table. "Come on, baby."

Jaxon gets off the bed and slides his shoes on.

**
Kai was typing on her computer in the living room when Aaliyah walked into the house.

She looks up at her before back down to her computer. Aaliyah rolls her eyes. "If you want to say something then say it."

"I can see right through you. You're fake and I know it."

"Fake. Name on time I've been fake."

"You make offhanded homophobic jokes and you flirt with Shawn. You also make everything about you."

"I'm not homophobic, you're just obsessed."

Kai rolls her eyes and shuts her computer. She gets up off the couch. "Whatever. I can't wait until you leave."

Aaliyah nods and smiles. "Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I'm gone for good."

Kai rolls her eyes and looks at Aaliyah. "Okay, girl. I've been calm and fucking collected with you but lately, you've really been irking my nerves-."

Shawn opens the front door, letting Jaxon in first. They both look up at the girls.

"So next time watch ya fucking mouth and who you're talking to."

Jaxon looks back at Shawn. "Kai?"

Kai shakes her head. "No, I'm fucking over this shit. Stop acting so fucking entitled. You're fucking weird."

Kai storms off to her bedroom. Jaxon shakes his head and sets his bags down, going after her to calm her down.

Shawn sighs and rubs his head with his hand in frustration. "Dude, what happened? Fuck, we were gone for two hours."

Aaliyah rolls her eyes and sits down on the couch. "How come you guys always blame me first? It wasn't me."

Shawn sits down on the coffee table in front of Aaliyah and leans over, putting his head in his hands. "What happened?"

"I just told her if she has an issue to state it and she went crazy. That's not my fault."

Shawn sits up and nods. "Listen, Aaliyah, the past few days you've been making some really ignorant comments so I can understand why she's upset."

"Are you serious? None of you guys like me, how is that my problem?"

Shawn shakes his head. "You make backhanded statements, how're we supposed to feel? If someone takes offense, you should talk to them about it and apologize."

Shawn gets up from the coffee table and grabs his bags off the floor, walking into his room.

**