Six

tw: homophobic slur

Shawn gets out of the shower and sees Jaxon laying in his stomach, scrolling on his computer. He grabs his underwear from the dresser, putting it on as well as some basketball shorts.

Jaxon looks up and smiles. "Hey. Shower refreshing? Hangover gone?"

Shawn shrugs. "Never really had a bad one. Just mild, I guess."

"Hm, well. You look better than last night, that's for sure. Come here, please?"

Shawn nods and walks over to the bed to sit down. He runs his fingers through his hair and Jaxon grabs his arm and cuddles up to him. "Talk to me? About your dad."

Shawn sighs and shakes his head. "It's just the same shit. Now he's saying he's disappointed that I moved in with you."

"Why?"

"Causes he's a homophobic piece of shit, that's why. Told me, if I ever wanna make it in the world to be with a woman."

Jaxon rolls his eyes, "Asshole."

Shawn turns to Jaxon. "I'm sorry for being a piece of shit last night. Truly. I know there no excuse but I just am so over my father."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry for being clingy and annoying. I tend to get like that sometimes."

Shawn shakes his head, grabbing Jaxon's hand. "It's fine. I get it."

Jaxon smiles and sits up, scooting over to get on Shawn's lap. "Okay, okay. Now gimme kiss." Shawn smiles, his hand placed on Jaxon's waist, leaning in to kiss him.

Jaxon smiles, setting one hand on his face and kissing back. He pulls away and smiles. "Wanna watch a movie for a while? Get lunch later?"

"Sure."

**
Mia was sitting on their bed, scrolling through her phone. Gavin walks in, setting his water bottle down. "Hey, baby. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date tonight."

Mia looks up from her phone smiling. "Really? Sure."

Mia's phone starts ringing and she holds up one finger. "One second, baby."

Gavin smiles and nods, sitting down on the bed next to her. Mia smiles back and answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh my god, Mia! I'm in L.A! Like right now! We need to meet up a.s.a.p, girl!"

"Oh my god, Aaliyah! Why are you in town? What's going on?"

"Mini vaca and I heard you and Jaxon Butler moved up here with your mansies! Come see me, I'm in your area, thanks to Mrs.Rodriguez for telling me where you stay!"

"Holy shit, okay! Let me get ready and we can meet at the shopping outlet! Can't wait to see you!"

"You too, Girly!"

Mia hangs up the phone, running to the closet. Gavin gets up, looking at Mia slip on her skinny jeans and a tube top. "Babe? What about our date?

"Oh, I'll be back by then, promise, baby."

Gavin frowns and nods. "You gotta get all dressed up like that just to meet Aaliyah?"

"Well, we might take pictures. Why're you being like this?"

Mia puts her shoes on, getting in the mirror and brushing her long hair. She smiles, grabbing her purse, keys, and phone before turning back to Gavin.

"Promise I'll be back by three to get ready for our date, okay? I love you."

Gavin smiles. "Love you too, Mia." Mia smiles, leaning in to give him one kiss before backing away and leaving the room.