Five

Jaxon puts on some shorts followed by an oversized long sleeve shirt. He grabs his glasses to put on. "Mm. Do you smell the cookies?"

Shawn walks out in his underwear, nodding. "Mhm. Smells good. Princess, where are my grey sweatpants? The ones you like?"

Jaxon points to their dresser. "Bottom drawer."

Shawn grabs them, putting them on before walking over to Jaxon. "Movie night. Who's choosing?"

Jaxon shrugs, "Mia, I think."

Shawn nods and smiles. Jaxon stands up and Shawn wraps his arms around him. Jaxon smiles, hugging back and taking in his scent as he sprayed a small amount of his cologne on himself.

"Mm. What's the hug for?"

"Just...You...Being here."

Jaxon smiles and leans back to kiss Shawn on the neck one before laying his head back down. "Hm."

**
Jaxon takes a bite into one of the cookies and nods. "Mm! Kai this is so good."

Kai smiles, "Really?"

Gavin and Shawn walk into the living room holding three bowls of popcorn as well as a few beers for themselves.

Shawn sits down next to Jaxon, handing him their bowl. Jaxon smiles, "Thank you. Try Kai's cookies they're so good."

Shawn nods and passes Jaxon a water bottle. "Here, baby."

Jaxon smiles and grabs it. Mia walks in, holding blankets. "Okay, everyone grab one."

Shawn reaches over the couch to grab on for him and Jaxon to share.

AJ walks into the living room holding the plate of cookies that Kai made and sets them on the coffee table. AJ and Kai take the couch and Gavin and Mia sit next to Jaxon and Shawn.

Mia grabs the remote and presses play.

**
Shawn gets up as his phone was ringing and he needed to answer. Jaxon looks back at him before back to the movie.

A few minutes later, the entire group can hear Shawn cussing at whoever he was talking to on the phone. Gavin looks over at Jaxon and nods.

Jaxon gets up, smiling. "Sorry."

He walks into their bedroom, seeing Shawn sitting on the bed. Jaxon walks over, setting his hand on Shawn's shoulder.

Shawn rolls his eyes. "Fuck you, man!" Shawn hangs the phone up and throws his phone on the bed.

Jaxon looks up at him. "Hey. Who was that? Was that your dad?"

Shawn sighs, rubbing his hand through his hair. "Yeah."

Jaxon nods, placing his hand on Shawn's face. He lifts his chin, "Well, what'd he say? Why're you so upset, baby?"

Shawn pushes Jaxon's hand off of him as he didn't like to be babied. He stands up, leaving his phone on the bed. "Nothing. Doesn't matter. Let's go, we're missing the movie."

Jaxon frowns and grabs Shawn's arm. "Hey, come on, Shawn. Talk to me, honey?"

Shawn shakes his head. "Stop doing that, Jaxon. I don't want to talk about it and I hate when you baby me when I'm angry, so just stop."

Jaxon blushes and let's go of Shawn's arm. "Sorry."

"Fine. Can we just go watch the movie, please? I don't wanna talk about my dad."

Jaxon nods and puts his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

**
Once the movie was over, everyone disbanded to their own rooms. Jaxon gets in the bed and lays his head down. Shawn sighs and sits in the bed next to him. "Jaxon?"