Seven

Aaliyah wakes up, yawning and looking over at Mia. Mia looks up smiling. "Morning."

Aaliyah smiles. "Your phone was going off last night. Someone's been trying to reach you."

Mia groans. "Probably my boyfriend. Hand me my phone?"

Aaliyah grabs her phone passing it to Mia. Mia grabs it, scrolling through her notifications. "Yup. I should get home."

Aaliyah smiles. "Well let me go too! I haven't seen Jaxon and or Shawn in a hot minute."

Mia smiles. "Sure. I can drive you there and back."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll uber back. Anyways, I was thinking. Should I get a place down here? I have the money for it anyway and it could be a good start for a business."

"Oh my god! Yes! That'll be so fun and we can hang out more!"

"Yes! Okay, I'm gonna go shower and we can leave out of here in like an hour. There's another shower down the hall."

Mia smiles. "Great."

**
Jaxon groans and lifts his head as he hears loud talking coming from the kitchen. He sighs and looks back at Shawn, seeming him still sleeping on his stomach.

He lets out a yawn and reaches down on the ground to grab his underwear. He slips them on, going into the bathroom to grab one of Shawn's hoodies.

He walks back into his bedroom, getting on the bed to kiss Shawn on the back of his neck before grabbing his glasses and phone and walking into the kitchen.

Jaxon puts his glasses on his face, furrowing his eyebrows. "Mia?"

Mia smiles. "Jaxon! Good morning! Look who's here!"

Jaxon looks over at Aaliyah and smiles. "Oh my god. Aaliyah. Good to see you!"

Aaliyah smiles and looks at Mia. "You too. Sorry if we woke you, we wanted breakfast to be finished before you woke up."

Jaxon nods and walks to grab his mug. "Uh...Mia? Can we talk? About Gavin?"

Mia shakes her head. "I know, I know. I'm gonna talk to him after breakfast. Speaking of, I'm gonna go wake everyone up."

Jaxon shakes his head. "No. I-I got it."

Mia smiles. "Great!"

Jaxon smiles and sets his mug down, raising his eyebrows. He walks over to Kai and AJ's room, knocking on the door. "Mia made breakfast."

He then walks over to Gavin's room, knocking. "Gavin? M-Mia is home. She made breakfast."

Gavin swings the door open. "I know. Uhm...Can you tell Shawn I need to talk? After breakfast?"

Jaxon nods and smiles softly. "Of course."

Jaxon then walks back into the room, getting on the bed to shake Shawn awake. "Babe? Babe? Baby, wake up."

Shawn lets out an annoyed groan and shakes his head. "The fuck, Jaxon?"

"Uhm Mia is back and she brought Ms.Popular with her. Do you not hear them in the kitchen?"

Shawn lifts his head for a split second and then rest it back down. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well, she made breakfast. Wants everyone to come eat. Plus, Gavin said he needs to talk to you."

Shawn rolls his eyes, stretching his arms and sitting up. Jaxon smiles and him, "Sorry to wake you, sleepyhead." Jaxon leans in, giving him a small kiss.