Fifty One

a/n: early update to make up for my absence !! double in thirty minutes :))

**

"I guess he took today off. Poor guy."

Mia turns her head to look at Kirstin. She smiles, "You talking about Jaxon?"

Kirstin looks up and shrugs. "Don't talk to me."

"It really is a shame that he lost his spot I mean...I almost, can't believe it. Then again...He wasn't really the perfect candidate either. He had a lot of flaws."

"You're one to speak. Tell me, where does "drugging your best friend" fall?"

A few people look over and start whispering. Mia drops her smile and rolls her eyes. "Don't fucking speak on shit you don't understand."

"Hey, Mia, tell me? How would Claudia feel if she knew you picked up habits of drugging people?"

"Shut the fuck up, Kirstin. Plus, she'd never believe you. Who even are you?"

Class ends quickly after Mia says that and Kirstin stands from her seat. Mia scoffs and walks down from her seat, leaving the classroom.

Kirstin grabs her phone from her back pocket, dialing Chantel's number. "Hey. Meet for lunch?"

"Uh yeah? We do it every day? Why are you calling me?"

"You know how Claudia fired Jaxon? Cause he gay? And we were trying to figure out who would do that?"

"Mhm."

"And we thought, 'Oh, why would someone random do that'. We're fucking idiots, Chantel."

Chantel scoffs. "Woah...Fuck you." She chuckles.

Kirstin shakes her head as she kept walking. She sees Chantel and hangs up the phone. "If someone random told Claudia that Jaxon's gay, why would she hire Mia?"

"I don't know? She was runner up I guess?"

"Unless Claudia only hired Mia because she told. Imagine if someone else did it, she would've hired them."

Chantel's eyes widen. "That makes so much sense."

"Yeah, and during class, she says he has a lot of flaws, which is literally what Claudia was implying."

"What a bitch. What is wrong with her?" Chantel gets into her car, starting the engine. "No seriously. There's gotta be something up there mentally wrong."

Kirstin buckles her seatbelt. "I think we should tell Shawn. I-I understand Jaxon's upset about this but...No one can get through to him like Shawn can."

"Kirst..."

"I know. He might hate us for a while but at least he'll be okay."

Chantel nods her head. "I guess your right. Tomorrow, though. We're all supposed to go out for drinks after AJ's meet."

"We are?" Kirstin furrows her brows and looks over, a confused look on her face.

"Fuck, I meant to tell you. Yes, you're coming with us."

Kirstin shrugs. "Chantel, we're underage? No ones gonna let us in a bar."

"I have to get you up to speed. Shawn's dad is friends with this guy named Omar, and he does things for Shawn because Shawn paid off his dads debt and now he gets free stuff from him and he got us some type of deal-."

"Okay-...Got it."

**
Jaxon splashes his face with water. He sighs and looks up into the mirror, rubbing his eyes which were puffy from crying.