Chapter 19 - Please

It's been a few days, and I haven't seen Matty. I've been declining his calls, and refusing to open the door to him. I've been hanging out with George though, and of course him and Kate were back together in no time. I kind of miss Matty, the feeling of being alone in my apartment and being alone in a double bed is awful. I wish I could sort this out, but its no use because he's probably mad at me for throwing him out.

"helloooo Sophie!" George called from the other side of the door.

I keep the door locked now incase Matty comes and murders me or something.

"wait a sec" I got the key and opened the door.

"hello!" I hugged him and he walked in.

"hi" a voice came from behind him. It was Matty.

"why is he here?" I said to George.

"because you two need to make up. Its ridiculous why you are fighting" he said.

"well, what he did was ridiculous. And I still don't believe that he didn't sleep with her" I said.

Matty turned around and slumped out of the apartment.

"see what you did" George said.

"he needs to learn his lesson"

"the only lesson you are teaching him is how to deal with a broken heart"

"oh can we not talk about him already"

"well, I've never seen him like this. I've seen girls broken hearted when he breaks up with them, but I've never seen him broken hearted before. I think you are stupid, you should just make up" He said.

"well I need to think about it"

"think fast please. Because I'm about to see my best friend crumble to pieces. Please" and with that, he left.

I kept on thinking, I couldn't choose whether Matty was good or not. We always had fun together, but being with him was a task in itself. And the drugs, I don't know if I can cope with telling him how to stop. I don't know where to start.

I lit up a cigarette. Oh great, just another thing he has started me on. Not even to mention the way he has influenced my clothing.

I looked down at my top. Which wasn't mine, it was his. His flowery shirt. Damn I was so stupid.

I pulled it off and threw it as hard as I could against the wall. I was so angry and confused. Where do I start, I cant suddenly change my mind and get him back. Please, I need help.