Chapter 4 - My House?

I woke up and the sun was shining in through the window. I attempted to get up, but something was stopping me. I looked under the covers and saw Matty" arm around my waist and his legs tangled up with mine. Oh dear, we'd slept together.

"morning love" I looked and saw Matty's face smiling at me.

"we slept together" I laughed.

"so? We're together now right?" he pulled me in and hugged me tighter.

We got up and went into the kitchen. "so what's it for breakfast?" Matty said, standing against the countertop with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"I dunno, surprise me" I smiled.

I went into the bathroom and got ready, I expect we're having a lazy day since its already 10am.

I walked out of the bathroom into the smell of sweet pancakes. As I walked around the corner, I saw Matty standing shirtless in the kitchen cooking. Oh what was I thinking he is perfect.

"hey no peeking" he laughed, taking a small glance at me.

"I can already smell it haha"

"voila!" he said, putting the plate in front of me.

"merci" I laughed.

After Matty was ready, we headed back over to his apartment.

"I hope George isn't mad that I didn't come back last night"

"nah, he'll of just been lonely" I laughed.

We walked down the corridor, and Matty unlocked his door.

"George! I'm back" Matty shouted.

"no reply, he must be asleep" I said.

Just as we were going to leave, George emerged from around the corner slowly holding a drumstick up to his face.

"haha George what are you doing" Matty walked over.

"I thought you were a burglar" a look of relief washed over his face.

"how is a drumstick a weapon?" Matty laughed loudly.

"so, you two had fun last night hm?" George said, changing the subject.

"well... no we just slept together..." Matty looked at me.

I nodded.

"G can I use your bathroom yeah thanks" Matty said walking away.

"I guess so, and don't call me that!" George shouted after him.

Once Matty was gone, George approached me.

"listen, Sophie" he said.

"what?"

"you're a very nice girl, I know we haven't spoken much, but please don't just fall into Matty's trap"

"what?" I said, confused.

"Matty has had so many girlfriends in the past, and all of them have left. For several reasons. Their hearts were broken" he explained more.

"but why did they leave?"
"some because he was too problematic, some because of the drug addiction, some because of the sex, some bec-" he went on.

"wait what. Drugs?" I whispered, incase Matty heard.

"yeah, hasn't he told you? Well its mainly just weed and coke, but I don't really know" I stared at the floor.

"George, I've had a boring life, a little drugs and sex isn't going to change a thing. Matty loves me and I'm very in love with him too. So I'm prepared for anything" I said back to him.

"ok, just letting you know" he winked at me.

"hey so what were you taking about" Matty said, coming from behind the door.

"oh, just my house, and the city..." I trailed off.

"yeah, talking about houses, I thought you two were living together now" George laughed, I think he was joking.

"well I mean, it would leave you alone George" I said.

"nah I know his game, he just wants me out so his girlfriend can stay here" Matty smiled at George.

"well... that could be one reason..." George smirked.

Matty walked over to me, and got very close. I could smell the smoke in his breath.

"so do you... want to stay together?" he asked, looking me right in the eyes.

"my house?"

"of course love" he said, closing the gap between us.

"well, how could I say no" I smiled, our lips colliding.