Chapter 35 : My life is incomplete without you.

"He knows what's in every heart."
Surah mulk{67:13}
~

CHAPTER 35: My life is incomplete without you.

3rd person's POV

Everyone's eyes widened as the mask man smashed the glass in his hand,caught the doctor's collar and pointed sharp peice of glass on his neck.

"What on earth where you trying on doing with her?"
The mask man busted out.

"Sir my job, her head scarf is drenched in blood we have to stop the blood urgently or-----"

"Just shutup.
Don't try to touch her, you can see there are already female doctors present here. All the men's out now," everyone did as he said.

"Dr.Smithi, I now you won't let something happen to her."

"Have hope sir and pray to the lord of universe.We have take a action quickly she has lost much blood,Excuse me."

He walked out glaring at the maid's who where entering.

Soon the doctors started their work.

"The doctor was doing his work,you didn't have to react so much you know," Aidan rolled his eyes.

"What the heck did you tell?" He caught Aidan's collar.

"Brother I just said what I saw."

"Like seriously Aidan you telling me I had to leave that guy to touch and see her when I me myself have not seen her without her hijab and on top of you could see there where so many male doctors,Like wow."

"Brother I am thinking what would happen if she becomes your wife? Like she is still his not yours,you had take advantage of people and leave them."

"If you bl**dy can't speak sense able just shutup. I already said you I love her,I am a man a gentleman and we never play like you all also we don't take advantages we get what we love for life time."

"Damn it I think you got Fahad's side effects or is wait maybe it's the effect from her,"Aidan whispered like he was talking to himself.

"I heard you,I prefer you to stay silent actually do me one favour leave me alone," He walked down stairs but still Aidan followed him.

"Brother,cool down. I am sorry."

"Aidan how the hell can I cool down like seriously my nikah didn't take place,she is so weak now and so much in pain," he punched the wall.

"First cool down you are already hurt."

"She is more hurt.God!we just messed up."

"Bro I know our plan didn't go accordingly but I already started the plan B(Brake fail of Fahad)and the jet is ready."

Lariya heard it,
She knew she has to play with fire,take risk to save Samaira and Fahad.

She is not facing them but maybe they forgot about her.Lariya tried to free herself but failed.

"Umm" someone coughed.

"Nomaan what are you doing here?I said you to keep an eye on Fahad,Why are you here?"

"Sir sorry to disturb but I have got you a news."

"You could call. Who said you to take your eyes off Fahad?"

"Boss,Fahad complaint to the cops against Aidan and the Cops are in search of him. A video was revealed where Aidan threatened his sister." Aidan came towards lariya and raised his hand to slap her but nomaan stopped.