𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 : 𝗠𝗿.𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

Samaira's POV

I slowly turn,
"You" I shouted.

"Hey cupcake!!" He said taking steps towards me.

"Stay away!" I yelled,
Allah hu akbar!! Mr.weirdo again.

He came more closer and was about to trap me between him and the wall,
I escaped and started running with my gown.

"Where will you run gorgeous?" he said.

I was running as fast as I could, looking back to see where he is?? Suddenly I bumped into some muscular man and we both fell.

"Ouch!" we both said at the same time.

"I'm really sorry!" I got up and said when I realized it was Fahad.

"Damn" he says, picking his phone.

"I'm really sorry " I said, looking back if that boy was still following me.

He was like,
"Ya Allah! What happened? why were you running?"

I saw him, shitt!! I quickly go and hide behind him.

"Sister in law! What the.... , why are you hiding?"

"He was trying to come closer so I ran, but he is still here, please help!" I pleaded.

"Oh God, Sister in law clam down there is no one there" he says, turning back towards me.

I quickly see the direction, there was no one.

"Oh thank God! He is gone, Thanks!" I say,

"That's okay--"I cut him off.

"I was actually waiting for Meera, she didn't come and my phone's battery is also dead"

"Ya, I know you were waiting for Meera, she had called up mom because your phone showed it was out of coverage area, mom was worried so she said me to go and check"

"But where is she now? " I ask.

"Her Tyres got punctured so Zaidan dropped her"

"Ohhhh! Fine, I will take a cab then" I say.

"Sister in law NO, it late night now I don't want to take any risk so please come I will drop you"

"Okay" I say, because even I didn't want to go in a cab, what if that dumbo again follows me.

We walk to his car. He opens the door for me in the passenger seat so I just got in.

He starts driving but when he pulls off from the hotel driveway,He stops driving and starts staring at me.

I was like "Let's go!"

"Okay, so you want to come to my house? Fine mom will be very happy"
He says and slowly starting the engine.

"Nooo" I disagree,

"Then meri maa(my mother), tell me your address or else good for you let's go to my home"

I quickly tell him my address and then he starts to drive.

He broke the few minutes silence and said,
"Are you fine now?? Like in the party you fell and then you were running...... "

"I am fine, but I'm fully tired!" I say trying not too fall asleep.

"Okayy!" he exclaimed and continued to drive.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"For??" I questioned.

"Zubair was quiet busy so I had to drop you" he says, pulling In my driveway.

"Like Seriously, why will I be sad" He is a player, I hope he changes after marriage.

I was about to open the door when he quickly opens it for me.

I get down by saying?
"Thanks alot"

He simply smiles and says,
"Anytime sister in law! Meet you tomorrow"

I quickly open the door from my spare key and turned back and waved him,
"Bye"
He waved back at me and drove away.

I went to my room by not making noise because I thought mom and dad are in deep sleep.

I quickly changed in my comfy clothes and was laying on my bed thinking why again will we meet tomorrow?? I was still thinking and I didn't knew when sleep took over me.

-----

Hope you are liking this book.

💚Vote💙comment 💛share

Keep shining bright ✌
Loads of love💙