𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳: 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁

~Happy reading~

3rd person's POV

"My beauty! Where are you hiding?" mask guy smirked evilly making Samaira more scared, she tried to hide herself behind the cupboard.

She heard him whistle, her heart was beating so fast that it would be out anytime. She tried to escape, she ran as fast as possible but....

"Caught you" He grinned grabbing her wrist while she tried to punch/kick him.

He pulled her towards him, her back touching his chest.

"You are driving me insane " he said as her smell entered his nostrils while shivers ran down her spine.

"Mr.Senseless, leave me. I'm already married for Allah's sake leave me. Don't you fear Allah?" she yelled , hitting him from her elbow.

He pushed her on the bed and smirked while Samaira tried to get me.

"Here I come, I will tell you how much I love you" he said jumping on top of her.

"HELP!" she cried screaming ,
planning to make Fahad deaf but Fahad covered her mouth making her to stop yelling.

"Shush! I'm right here" Fahad said trying to comfort her. The room was silent he could only hear her deep breaths.

He quickly got up and grabed the water bottle.

"Samaira open your eyes, no one is here"

"He will take me with him, he is a senseless man" she said as tears stream down her face, while Fahad wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Trust me, no one can do that till I'm with you" he said while Samaira just hugged him with out thinking,
Fahad thought for a second smiling but then hugged her back comforting her.

"Take drink water" he parted away, opening the cap and handing her the bottle.

"Do you want to talk it" Fahad asked arching a eyebrow up.

"No" she said moving her head left right.

"That's perfectly fine, be free to share anything with me and try to be comfortable. See you are sweating so badly, you can remove your hijab.
I'm your husband but okay!okay! If you are comfortable" Fahad said and Samaira smiled.

Actually first Samaira never slept with hijab she slept freely but she was Little not comfortable and was thinking what Fahad would think.

She walked towards the washroom. After freshing up she did her ablution and prayed her fajr, while Fahad went to mosque.

She recited Quran while Fahad entered, he came and sat next to her.
She was reciting very beautifully while he was silently listening.

Later, She didn't want to sleep after so bad nightmare but she just layed down.

He heard the door open, Fahad walked in with a coffee.

"Still awake?" he said, sitting down on the sofa and taking out his laptop.

"Not able to sleep" She said.

"It's 5:45 already you should have some sleep" he said, while opening his laptop sipping his coffee.

'Oh my Allah... What a workaholic?' she whispered but he heard.

"I am a workaholic no doubt" he smirked, leaving Samaira shocked.

Samaira just nodded in response.

"Now sleep" Fahad said, turning of the light.

"Nope I'm not sleepy, you sleep na?" Samaira argued, switching on the light.