𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮: 𝗕𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸

3rd person's POV

Flashback

All are so happy.
Lariya, she was getting married as her grandmother wanted Lariya to get married to her cousin Shaan.

Khan's mansion was buzzing with guests, her mehandi function was going to start.

Lariya was sitting in her room troubling her brother Fahad. Zubair is not that close to her, She was mingling her brother's hair when Fahad was busy in the call.

"You will miss me?" Lariya questioned, when Fahad hung the call.

"Nah! Why will I miss you? And why should I even miss you?" Fahad lied.

"Bhai! Hate you, hate you, hate you" she slightly punched him.

"Lari! Love you, love you, love you"

"I know bhai, you will miss me the most. By the way, you remember one thing? You said, anything I say you will do and anything I ask you will give me?"

"Yes my queen, I remember"

"Bhai! get married, just tell me whom you like, I will make her my Bhabhi(sister-in-law) for sure. You are always packed with your work that you forget that you have a family. If you get married, atleast you will have a responsibility"

"Darling I have future plans.
I'm not interested in love, marriage."

"Ugh, Bhai you said anything for me"

"Okay, something except marriage, please!"

"Fine, then you prank someone today"

"Woeh! Okay not a big deal, I love pranking"

"Prank....." Lariya gave a devilish smirk.

"Devil, I can see you cooking some devilish plan"

"Haha! I want you to prank Arishfa by proposing her"

Arishfa was Lariya's Gem, her bestest friend. But Arishfa hated Fahad, because one day Fahad spilt bucket of water on her, when she was beautifully dressed for a party.

"What the heck! Maddy! Monkey! Donkey! Buffalo! Have you lost it, wait you never had one to loose"

"Thank you. I know I'm a brainy, Bhai you don't tell yourself maddy! Monkey! Donkey! Bofalloo! You are already all in one" Lariya smirked.

"You are increasing my blood pressure, should I print and give you that I'm not interested in love, marriage's and all"

"Blah! Blah! It's a prank after all, not really you are not proposing her. I want to know her feelings, her reaction towards you. Does she like you or hate you"
Lariya found love in her eyes for Fahad so she wanted to confirm, she would be the luckiest girl if her best friend becomes her sister in law.

"Lariya, she hates me. Remember that day?"

"Hahaha! How can I forget that? But things have changed bhai"

"Stupid I'm not going to do and that's final. Sad life for her dude. I don't like doing this"

"Bhai chill and have a pill. It's just a prank after all duh! You go and propose her with a ring box. Instead of a ring, a joker will pop out, when she'll open the box"

Fahad took out his phone and started searching,

"Bhai, what are you searching? I'm talking to you here"

"I'm searching for a hospital for my mental sister who has lost it"

"Bhai! I'm not mental"

"Bhai! I'm going away from you. I'm getting married and it's my last wish, you do this or else I will never speak to you"