𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 : 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽

Samaria's POV

After praying fajr(pre dawn prayer) and praying my heart out to Allah.

'Fall down in prostration Ask your lord for your secret wish and leave it between you to.'

But remember
'Even if it takes a while for it to come true, your lord has not forgotten you,
Rather the wish will come true but it must come at the right time too.'

~~

I got up when I heard a sudden continuous knock on the door.

"Anam ma'am is in hospital!"

"What??" that was the last thing I heard as the door shut behind.

After freshing up, I went downstairs where I found Zara mom waiting for me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

After greeting eachother,we ate our breakfast in silence.

"Samaira!I'm sorry actually Fahad's gone, it was emergency. Mind going with the driver."

"Oh! That's not a big deal I will manage"
I'm happy actually no heache.

"I will tell him too pick you up"

"Okay" ugh! I thought I will not see his face today.

"One more thing! Beta I just want you to end all the misunderstanding between you both, it was already written in your fate, Accept it dear."

That's what I'm trying to convince myself
'fate played with me' but now accept your fate. Remember Allah is the best planner.

~

'Who was she?' I was so lost thinking about that girl because to her he is rushed so fast that I didn't notice I reached my home, my sweet home.

"Assalm alaikummm" I screamed as I entered, no response.

"Samaira! All are in the backyard" informed my helper.

"Okay thanks"

I marched towards the backyard.
As soon as I entered, I covered dad's eyes planning to give him a surprise.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise, Assalm alaikum princess"

"Walaikum assalm love of my life, how are you dad?" I asked, remembering yesterday and noticing the bandage around his forehead, he looked pretty dull.

"I'm okay Alhamdulliah!"

Wait......My eyes landed on evil women.

"You? Why are you here?I guess you got enough spoiling my life. I hope you enjoyed your coffee, you may get your ass up and leave" I said gritting my teeths in anger and pointing at the door.

"Sammy!" mom erupted.

"Mom, dad! Don't tell you forget how much she hurted us" I questioned looking at both of them.

"Princess, don't tell like this"

"What no dad?she kidnapped you, she blackmailed me pointing a gun towards mom and pushed me to a force marriage"

"Sweety! Hear her out first" mom erupted mom again.

"Aunty! That's fine I will leave" my so called enemy bestfriend agree's with me.

"No! Meera wait, princess your mom's right"

"There is nothing to hear,I saw everything with my own eyes" I said in a disappointment.

"Just once" pleaded Meera walking towards me.

"Fine, what are you waiting just spill it out"

She took a deep breath
"Sam! I was forced to do this" she said almost about to cry.

"What? Who forced you?"

"Princess! Enough for today let's get in, it's sunny" dad says dragging me in.

We were followed by Meera and mom.

"Please don't tell her more, she is already going through alot" I heard mom's whisper.

~

After my parents lecture telling the same thing like everyone said
'It was already written in your fate, accept it. It was Allah plan, his will,and more over he is a perfect guy for you'

I caught Meera as she exited the kitchen with chocolate cake.

"First, keep this here" I said taking the cake from her.

"Just spill it, I want to hear the truth, who is behind this?"

"Sam, taste this, its so yummy after all aunty made it!" she said changing the topic.

"Okay, Woeh!! so your planning to have 6 kids" I said changing the topic and telling her I'm not joking.

"Ugh, You? I'm telling you to taste it"

"I'm telling you to tell me the truth, orelse bye" I said, heading upstairs.

"Okay.okay" deep breath.
"Wait, I will tell" I stopped and went back to her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want to do this, It was............"

"Who?".

"It was Fahad who forced me to do this things to you, or he said he would kill my brother.... I didn't have any options, I'm so sorry" She said sobbing.

What? How can he do this? What did he get after doing this to me.

~

A/N-
V

ote❤comment❤Share❤

Keep shinning Bright 🔆
Loads and loads of love