𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 : 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹

"Don't be hopeless and don't be sad"
~Quran 3:139

CHAPTER 2 : SURPRISE A PROPOSAL

Samaira's POV

My heart cried with me as my tears fell down my cheeks.

I heard their conversation.

I ran to my room locking the door behind.

I sat hugging my legs. thinking what to do.

I heard a knock on the door, washing the tears off and splashing water on my face.

"Coming " I said and opened the door with a huge smile.

"Freshed up?" I give a nod.

We both sat on the sofa.

"You trust me right?" He asked.

"Ufcource, Dad more than anyone, why are you asking me this suddenly"
I acted innocent while I knew the reason he asked me this.

"Princess do you want to continue with your studies?"

Dad I know, you know that I want to become a doctor as you where the one who encourage me to become something.

"Dad I'm okay with anything you tell, but I prefer to drop my studies"

My heart is heavy, I want to continue my studies and become a doctor but no. I should leave it on my parents.

The picture played in my mind that I always thought, me wearing the white coat and treating patient's.

A small smile creep up his face as he mentioned "Princess they is a proposal for you, Haroon uncle's son, he is one of the millionaire"

My parents wants me to get married. What else do I need
I also wanted to marry the guy my parents choose and think is best.

"Princess I know it's hard for you to take this decision and I know maybe your thinking this is not the right time to get married, but princess this is itself the right time to get married."

Immediately those words left his mouth, my blood ran cold like my heart is being ripped out of my chest, but I controlled and asked him.

"Dad can I take my own time." I don't want to say yes but I have no other option.

"Unfortunately no princess, they want the answer in 1hour, like if you agree the engagement will be organised tonight as today is the soon to be groom's birthday, so they wanted to give him surprise." he explained.

The conversation played in my mind.

~The conversation~

"Mahira I don't know what to do, Haroon has done alot to me and I promised him to give my daughter's hand to his son without even asking Samaira. I asked him to wait for a year but he didn't agree" Dad was in a tip of crying.

"Farhan we have a understanding daughter, just go ask her"

"But she wants to became a doctor, her one more year is left. I'm so bad father"

"Honey we have no other option, I forgot to tell you that I received a notice that says if we don't agree we should leave this house right away"

"I know that. He also said he needs his loans back right away or he will complain a file against me, today is his son's birthday and he wants to surprise him" dad said running his hands through his hair.

"What? Farhan? Is he your friend?friends are never like this, didn't her wife tell anything?"

"I don't know,looks like he wants to surprise everyone by fixing the engagement tonight"

"Go ask her" Mahira said wiping the tear that escaped his eyes

~Present~

"Okay dad I'm ready for the marriage" I said with a smile but inside my heart is dying.

"Good decision princess"

"Are you happy dad?"

"Yes alot princess" he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Ugh that smile that I wanted to see from days was back on his face. Alhamdulillah(All praises to God).

"I will be back" he said as he got a call.

Then I see mom coming down towards me, her eyes were red.

As she came she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back.

"Good decision princess!"

"After all my parents decision, I'm so happy to see dad happy!" I exclaimed..

"Ohh Sam! I am very happy with your decision and yes 'Congratulations princess' and stay her itself, I will get you and your dad some sweets."

"Now that's my mom" I said her by again giving her smile but deep inside I was debating with myself did I take the right decision or did I  just spoilt my life.

She quickly bought the sweet box and she fed me ,then I took the sweet, I fed her back, and I also fed dad when he was still busy in the call.

Then I excused myself by telling,
"Mom let me just inform Meera about this" I quickly ran to my room and locked and just sat near the door.

I bowed down on the Salah mat and cried to Allah.
'Did I make a right decision or did I just spoil my life, ya Allah I trust you, I'm leaving my future in your hands"

Then I hear a beeb sound of my phone ringing, when I saw that was Meera itself.

I recieved and wished her,
"Assalam alaikum Meer!"

"Walaikum assalam Aira!"
I automatically started crying.

She was like,
"Aira darling is everything fine what happened??"

I narrated the whole story.....

"Aira you took a right decision. You always wished to marry your parents choice and it happened so be happy.
Have sabr(patience) and trust Allah, he is the best" I hunged the call when mom came in with the photo.

She smiled and gave me the photo,
"Your soon to be"

I stared at the picture, but didn't open.

----

Vote💜Comment💜Share💜

Much love. Thanks:)