𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲 : 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

3rd person's POV

He jumped in before thinking twice, the room was uncircled with fire. The lights went dim, it started flickering. Samaira was on the floor, No energy left and her ankle gave her a problem.

He quickly removed his tux and wrapped around her shoulders and carried her in his arms. Fahad noticed her hijab was covered with blood.

"OH MY ALLAH, you are bleeding" he said in a worried tone, she rested her head on is his chest closing her eyes.

"In sha allah, dont worry you will be fine, I wouldn't let anything happen to you" Fahad started running he didn't notice the carpet and both fell, the pillar was about to fall on Samaira but Fahad pulled her towards him, and both rolled over each other breathing hard.

"You don't have to do that. It's perfectly fine, please go save yourself" she whispered coughing.

"Oh please, you are my Responsiblity and my Responsibilty is to keep you safe" he said picking her up again, he walked out carefully till the exit hearing all the screams,
'FAHAD, SAMAIRA'

As soon as Zara saw both of them she took a sigh of relief, and smiled inside how blessed she was to get a son like him, he took his responsibilty he is giving a try even through it was their fate that bought them together.

"Please Put me down" Samaira whispered, Fahad did as she said.

Samaira was breathing in and out.

Zara gave her water, she felt better,
"We must not stay here lets get leaving" Fahad said.

Zara came forward and helped Samaira to walk, the pain was little but she tried to walk. Due to her slow walk seeing her struggling to walk, Fahad came forward and and carried Samaira in bridal style.

"FAHAD" she whispered,

"Yes?"

"Let me down please" she whispered, seeing Zara smiling.

He layed Samaira on the passenger seat and made her head lie on his lap.
"Take rest" he said handing her a bottle of water.

The drive was in complete silence.

They reached there home, hand in hand both we walking slowly.
Lariya stood there with a smile plastered on her face seeing them.

"Bhaiyyu Bhabi. Alhamdiallah you both are fit and fine" she thanked allah, coming forward to hug both of them.

"Tired? " she questioned.

'oh my Allah which mental hospital has she ran from, ofcource we will be tried' Fahad laughed at Lariya and picked up Samaira because she couldn't walk fast he didn't want the risk of more pain for her.

"Fahad!" she whispered, he smiled at the way she called his name.

"Put me down, I can walk. Pleasee" she was pleading.

"Bhaiyyu you are super fast, with out me telling , you picked your wife and sometimes I think you read my mind. My Bhaiyyu is too eager to go to his bed room, just don't trouble my Bhabi so much let her sleep" she said winking.

"Pagal we are tired" Fahad said, telling her bye and walking towards their room.

Lariya smirked cooking a plan in her mind.

Slowly Fahad dropped Samaira on the bed,

"You didn't had to this much for me, you didn't had to put to your life in danger because of ME because of ME what if something happened to you"