𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳: 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗮

Fahad's POV

She was on my nerves now, she actually needs a psychiatrist.

I don't know how but before she continues with her nonsense again, with out wasting a single second I took a glass full of water and just threw it on her face.

"Ohh! come back to your senses dear, you badly need a psychiatrist"

Just spilling out this words, I just walked of from the room when she was still calling me. I know if I stay a single minute there,I would also have to consult a psychiatrist.

"Fahad! Is she fine now?" Mom questioned me when I banged the door behind.

"Mom! I guess she is lost it, she is not in her senses, she is not my cup of tea."

"What happened?"

"Leave her topic mom orelse I will go crazy."

"Oh what ever, You guys Na! Anyways she is living with us till she is perfectly fine."

"Ya Allah protect me, please give me sabr, Allah Hafiz mom! I need a break now," I said walking away.

Looks everyone gave my address only to all the problems but no remember:
"Allah gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers."

"Wait" I turned.

"Yes mom?"

"Don't forget to pick your beautiful wife."

"Ohh! Okay" I said smirking ,"Now may I leave?"

"No! Are you catching a train?"

"Lol! Ufcource No mom."

"Then? Forget that now listen to me,
I want you lovely's to clear all your misunderstanding, I want you both to move on, start a beautiful life together."

"Mom, but she likes Zubair not me!"

"Na she used to" She took my hands in her, "You know she deserves you not Zubair and you only deserve her, Indeed Allah is the best planner."

"Mom but----" she cuts me off before I could even complete.

"No more but's! I can't see both of you sad, firstly your dad forced her to marry you. I want you both to move on, See beta some or other day you had to get married, now Alhamdiallah you are married, you have a responsibility of your wife."

"Umm, will try my best!" I said, remembering the way she shouts, one day I will really became deaf.

"Come late tonight, take your wife for a dinner and solve all your misunderstanding, okay?"

"As you say."

~~~

"Assalm alaikum" aunty wished as she approached me.

"Walaikum assalm, how you are? Uncle?"

"All are good Alhamdulliah!,what about you?"

"Good to! Where is Samaira?"

"She is in her room, go"

"okay! Which room?"

"Upstairs, the second room."

I slowly entered, I saw her hugging her legs sitting in the corner of the room, face buried in her legs.

I cleared my throat she suddenly stood up.

"No manners,Can't you knock?"

"Why should I knock? After all my wife's room which is my room" I said with a giggle because I know her blood will start boiling.

"Oh hello! What did you just say, lol" she let out a fake laugh.

"Mad person" she said, while making her way towards the washroom.

When I was noticing her room, aunty comes in "Fahad! Juice? Coffee?Tea? Anything?"

"No no I'm good, Aunty actually was planning to take her for a dinner and sort all our misunderstanding out,
can I?"

"Good idea! Why are you asking? Is that even a thing to ask? My boy past was past.
We have no idea why your brother disappeared, but Samaira is broken only love can heal her pain, start a beautiful life together."

"Aunty! You don't worry now she is my responsibility, but I have to admit your daughter is very stubborn."

"Actually she was never stubborn, she actually didn't even want to marry but only for her parents she got married."

The washroom door swang open. She just walked downstairs without a single word.

"Don't mind give her time," Aunty said.

"That's perfectly fine" I said before heading downstairs.

"Aunty we may leave now!"

"Okay" she said dropping a kiss on Samaira's forehead, "Remember what I told you?" aunty whispered but unfortunately I heard it too.

I quickly went and opened the passenger's seat for her but this stubborn lady ignored me and made her way to the other side and sat in the driving seat.

I gave her a 'Are you serious' look.

"What do you think I don't know to drive? only because I'm middle class,I can't drive?" she said and started honking.

I occupied the passenger's seat, no other option.

I read my dua's as I don't want to die, I tighten my seatbelt.

"Ohh hello lady! I don't want to die" I said she crossed the speed of 140.

It looked like she is removing her anger driving this fast and she forgot I also exist in this car, I don't want to die.

The car was chasing all the cars,left right, right, left.
"We are not having a race, drive slow or else stop the car, I will get down here itself."

'Ya Allah please save me' I whispered to myself.

"WATCH!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs as I saw a drank man and a puppy in the middle of the road.
The puppy was running this side to the other, and the man was trying to walk properly but failed, he was going forward then again going backward, the road was also 2 way, the cars are moving from the other side.

Noooo!!!! It was too late now!

***********

A/N Assaalm alaikum and hey!
How are you all?

How was this chap?

Don't forget to hit the star button and drop a comment about how was this chappy??? And what you think will happen in my next chappy, please share my story If u like.

Keep shinning Bright 🔆
Loads and loads of love