𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱 : 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻

3rd person's POV

As her eyes fell on Fahad it widened and she started running managing her gown, she pushed Fahad away when Fahad pulled her towards himself both tripped, rolled towards the side. The CHANDELIER fell.
'Dum' the glass pieces were shattered around the floor.

All stood shock while Fahad was on Samaira and Samaira's eyes closed as she tightly caught Fahad's Tux.

"Oh my Allah" all ran towards them.

"Are you fine?" Fahad asked while Samaira quickly opened her eyes leaving his Tux. Fahad helped Samaira getting up.

"I'm fine! And you? Come on you didn't see so huge thing? What would happen if that fell on you? Which world where you lost?" Samaira was scolding Fahad.

"Chill! Huh! I didn't fall right? I'm perfectly good by Allah's grace right?"

"Fahad! Samaira is right,But how did this even fall?" Zara said looking at his husband to take some action first power went off now this, what would happen next.

"This can't fall someone made it fall! " Fahad said,

"Chill! Deep breaths okay? Think positive" Samaira consoled, Fahad was shocked yet happy to see the caring side of Samaira.

"Maybe this hall is the biggest problem but this is one of best hotel" Mr. Khan erupted,

"Dad! I guess we should drop this topic down"

"Yes! Let's talk about this afterwards now let's enjoy" all parted away to the garden area.

The cake ceremony soon began. All were happy.

Fahad was happy first time Samaira cared,
'Alhamdiallah Allah! Indeed you are the best planner'

But the one who was forcing a smile was Samaira the mask guy's words were ringing in her eyes. She was lost in thinking maybe the reason for the power was cutof, this chandelier fell is all because of him, maybe it's the mask guy.

'Ugh Sam, chill think positive'
she scolded herself.

Many congratulated them and complimented,
'Masha Allah! Made for eachother'

"Fahaddddddddd" one of the blonde hair girl yelled, while Fahad waved his hand.

"Fahad! She is sooo soo lucky to have you" Samaira just rolled her eyes.

"But hijabi?'

"You are so dashing handsome"

"See me I'm so perfect for you I'm more h--"

"Ya Allah! Misha I guess your engaged? And yeah I'm married and she is my wife remember? Come back to your senses your dreaming alot" he said, snapping his fingers while she was left embarrassed.

"Arishfa and you looked far better, right guys?" Anam erupted while Fahad didn't response, he realised how stupid he was to make a mistake like that. His heart broke when he found out something about her.

"Why so silent? Do you still love her?" the other friend commented.

"Guys nothing like that" Fahad said seeing Samaira.

"Umm! I would like to excuse myself" Samaira said.

She heard the waves, BEACH? 'Yupppieee'
She asked few girls the way to the beach and she walked there as it was to near.

She wanted space, peace mind. She sat hugging her legs.

Waves crashing against the shore. Seagulls screeching. Wind blowing lightly. Suddenly she hears the motor bike sounds. They surrounded her from all the sides, Samaira panicked.