𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯 : 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆

3rd person's POV

"I'm ready to give my eyes" that voice grabs everyones attention, all turn to him shocked.

"S-h-a-a-n?" Fahad said giving him a bone crushing hug not believing Shaan's words.

Shaan was lariya's finance whom she left during there nikah day. Shaan was left broken but he pretended really strong he thought he was not good enough.

"No not at all, Shaan are you out of your mind, she betrayed you, broked your heart and did you forgot she ran away with that jerk because of----------"

Shaan cuts Zara off
"Fate Aunty! She was destined to be his, she choosed him over me because she loves him not me"

"Son! you really don't have to do this we can get an eye donor soon, nowadays they are many people donating"

"No doctor! It will take time, her love is waiting for her, she needs my eyes to live her beautiful life with the beautiful person" he said with full confidence but he didn't know Aidan betrayed Lariya.

All tired they best but failed to change his mind. After filling the required papers, the operation soon took place.

He saw Lariya for the last time, there was a bandage covered over her eyes.
His heart ached. Last time, a tear escaped his eye which he quickly wiped away. The operation started.

~

It was 8 p.m, Zara and
Mr. Khan returned from the home where as Fahad and Samaira hardly ate something.

"Fahad, Samaira please go have something how long can you both stay like this we are here don't worry go"

"Mom la---" Samaira was cutoff by Mr. Khan,
"Fahad, come on goo, we are here"

Slowly Fahad and Samaira walked in an awkward silence. Both were not ready to start a conversation.

Samaira wanted to apologize for miss behaving yesterday even through she was the one who didn't let him complete his sentence.

They reached the cafeteria which was opposite to the hospital.

When Fahad left for paying the bill after eating, Samaira was left uncomfortable, a drone camera was in the air capturing her. She was scared. She turned to find the person eyeing on her, she turned at the back and she found a group of guys, one of the men who was controlling the drone winked at her , one had the tab who was with hoodie and the rest of the mens kept staring.

She got up and walked to the entrance of the hospital and waited for fahad.

"Haha! My beautiful is alone today, she looks extra pretty today. Got an idea" He was cooking some devlish plan.

"I was searching for you there" Fahad eruped and snapped his fingers,
"Oh hello?" Samaira was lost in her thoughts she was a little woried who was eyeing on her.

"Umm! nothing much come lets goo" they headed towards the elevator.

As they entered, Fahad noticed a hoodie guy who kicked the elevator seeing them both but he didnt care, he pressed the 6th floor button.

"My thug life, my fellow losers said she is alone? And she was standing alone from where did this idiot come?" He cursed himslef under his breath.

The elevator started but it stopped in between and the power went off, the way the elevator stopped in between the guy tired to take an advantage an dash Samaira but Fahad pulled Samaira, Samaira has phobia to dark, She caught Fahad t-shirt tightly
.
"Are you fine?" she didn't reply, they parted apart.