𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 : 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱

Part 2

Fahad's P.O.V

I got up at my usual time. After taking a hot shower, I was heading towards my gym.

"Aww, so cute!!! Thank God all the misunderstanding are cleared between them" I blabbered to myself when I saw sister-in-law and Zubair.

"Oops, she ran in!" Aww!

I pat Zubair's shoulder and said, "Love is flying in air today"

"Bro--" he was about to say but I cut him off,

"Zubair you don't know how much I'm happy for you both, and the main thing I guess she is falling for you" I said punching his shoulder slightly.

He just blushed and was busy in his phone typing.

"Zubi I'm still talking to you "I yelled.

"Yess, bro?" he uttered, and added "Sorry Bro, was just messaging Samaira"

"Okay listen now, Samaira is a perfect girl for you, She is such a sweetheart please Zubair I don't want you to break her heart anytime" I said him in a serious tone and added,
"If I find you are breaking her heart, you are dead meat there itself, Remember! "I said and left.

~~~~~•Hours later•~~~~~

"Yes, I want everything perfect " I said and hung the call.

"Fahad, go and get Zubair " mom yelled from her room.

"Yeah, going mom" I said and ran to his room.

"Zubair" I knocked his door.

"Are you ready? Zubi you are groom man not a bride that you taking so long, hurry up"

No response.

I push the door open, It was empty. I searched all over his room but unfortunately couldn't find him.

I quickly rush down , searched him everywhere, "Fahad? where is Zubair,we need to leave son" mom said, coming out of her room.

"Zubair is not in his room, I searched everywhere," I said and her smile drops.

"Fahad? What are you even waiting for? Just call him and tell we are getting late"Mom said worried.

"Yeah mom I'm calling him, it's showing out of coverage area"
I said hitting the wall.

"What??" Dad yelled coming out of his room, "Dont tell me he ran away, he escaped?"

"I think so dad he escaped"

"My Allah, this boy? what has he got is into?? firstly he was on our nerve that he only want to marry Samaira and now he disappeared" mom was hurt.

"Mom, everything will be fine, let me think" I said remembering about my promise.........how I'm I going to keep my promise now?

"Fahad we don't have time to think, or wait son. Or wait are you trying to tell me that you will find that Idiot by hardly 10 minutes" dad smirked, rolling his eyes.

"Fahad, what if he is been kidnapped?"

"I dont think so mom, let me dail Riza's number" I dailed her number on loud speaker, on the third run she picked up.

Riza: Hey

Me:Hi sis, are you with zubi?

Riza: yes Fahad I was with him few hours ago but he suddenly left when he got a call, he was kindof freaked out after that call. Then I saw him booking a ticket to god nows where.