𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 : 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂

3rd person's POV

Whole khan family was waiting outside the ICU for almost hours.

Zara wanted to hug Lariya so badly.

Samaira was just trying to figure out, 'Who she was? Fahad loves her so much from the start, and she already had a place in his heart? How did that Grand mother die because of her?'

"Mom! In sha Allah, she will be perfectly fine"
Samaira consoled Zara.

Zara cried on Samaira shoulder,
"You don't know, how bad parents we are? We kicked Lariya out of our house, without hearing her first,
I made myself forget that I had a daughter and today some how she returned and today again we didn't let her speak properly. she was right, closed ones don't need an explanation but we never understood her, now she is fighting for her life, and see tomorrow is your reception we have so many preparation to do"

Lariya is their daughter? Fahad's sister? What? Really? Are my ears ringing or something?? Samaira asked herself.

"Zara, you are wrong. You are a good mother but I'm a bad father, I was the one to kick her out and break all realationalship with her and no body was allowed to talk or listen to her orelse they should also forget their father existed too, all is my fault" Mr. Khan said in disbelief.

I heaved a shy of relief, thank God Lariya is her sister not anyone else.

"Please. You both are not bad, it's no one's fault. Maybe it was a misunderstanding" Samaira consoled both trying to understand the situation even through she was clueless.

"In love fights and misunderstandings happen" Samaira added.

Mr.Khan was silent. Fahad had a fear to loose her again.

Flashback.

Lariya and Fahad were bestfriends, crime partners, pairing up and putting Zubair in trouble but when they fight there are no were less than tom and Jerry. Lariya was the smile of the family.

"Fahad bhai(bro)! Today is my football tournament, I don't have any classes so I will be home early" Lariya said waving his brother good bye.

"Allah Hafiz! All the best my captain" Fahad said, driving away with a smile.

Lariya was damn excited it was her last tournament, she doesn't know after this she can play football? It was the last day of bachelor's.

After chitchatting with her gang, there was just 2 hours left for the match to begin. As she was the captian she wanted to warm up and practice bit, they go to the ground where they found senior boys playing
'It's the girls ground,why are there all playing?' she wondered.

"Excuse me! We have a match in 2 hours, can you leave the field we need to warm up and practice a bit and soon the teams will also accompany us. Morever it's the girls ground, you can go to yours and play!" Lariya calmly explained.

"Look! Hijabi," one of the guy said and rest kept playing,

"Not our problem! We have free time we are playing here our ground is already packed and why should we give a damn to your so called match?" the other guy added.

The first guy who said 'hijabi' Just kept staring at Lariya, she felt uncomfortable and so she knew that they can't do anything now so she took her team and started playing in the same ground.